From Point-and-Shoot to Point-and-Share
The KODAK EASYSHARE-ONE camera does more than just incorporate basic Wi-Fi functionality. It combines Kodak's signature ease-of-use with groundbreaking technology to give people a single, innovative device for sharing, taking, organizing, and printing pictures. With its ability to send e-mail from the camera, to connect to the KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery at home and on-the-go from thousands of public hotspots worldwide, to store up to 1,500 favorite pictures, and to simplify viewing and operation via its unique touch screen and graphical menus, the EASYSHARE-ONE camera marks a new era in digital photography. As the ultimate picture sharing device, it delivers a completely new digital photography experience unmatched by any other camera and incorporates multiple benefits that avid picture sharers could only dream of until now, including:
- E-mail and online picture sharing without a computer, using a direct, wireless connection to the KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery service. By connecting to the Gallery through a compatible home or public network*, people can upload pictures and videos for near instantaneous electronic sharing with friends around the world.
- On-the-spot sharing of up to 1,500 favorite pictures, synchronized with a person's PC-based picture collection, thanks to a huge, 3-inch, high resolution, rotating LCD touch screen that's protected when not in use, plus a generous 256 megabytes of internal memory?. In addition, when connected wirelessly to the KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery, EASYSHARE-ONE camera owners can also view thousands more of their pictures stored online, including albums shared by their friends and family.
- Significantly enhanced ease-of-use for picture sharing and taking, including the ability to create on-camera albums in which to store pictures, intuitive menu options with touch screen selection, automatic organization of pictures by date taken, and even richer, graphical scene modes to help get the best possible picture in a variety of outdoor and indoor environments. The dynamic user interface was developed in MACROMEDIA FLASH, a first for digital cameras.
- Wireless picture printing with KODAK PERFECT TOUCH Technology when used with the new KODAK EASYSHARE snapshot printers (optional KODAK WI-FI card required for the printer).
- Pictures with professional-quality color and sharpness, with the use of a renowned SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH C-VARIOGON 3X optical zoom lens (36 ? 108 mm equivalent), a 4-megapixel sensor, and the exclusive KODAK Color Science image processing chip.
- Smooth, vibrant video taking and sharing, with its built-in high frame-rate motion and sound recording, plus the ability to share those videos via the KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery.
- Premium customer service from Kodak, providing EASYSHARE-ONE model owners with priority inquiry handling, assistance with the camera?s wireless setup and operation, and other benefits made available to only these customers.
- Storage - 256 MB internal memory, SD/MMC card expansion slot
- Wireless - SDIO WiFi 802.11b
- Power options - Rechargeable Li-Ion Digital Camera Battery KLIC-5000, DC-in jack on side of camera for 5V adapter, via the KODAK EASYSHARE Dock Terminals
- Image file format Still - JPEG/EXIF v2.21, Video: Quicktime MOV
- Interface - USB compliant, KODAK EASYSHARE Docks Series 3, audio/video connectors
- Lens protection - built-in lens barrier
- Tripod mount - 1/4 in. standard
- Weight - 7.9 oz (225 g)
- Dimensions - W ? H ? D: 4.1 ? 2.5 ? 1.0 in. (103 ? 63 ? 26 mm)