Power and pizzazz in a pocket size -- it's the look for a snap shooter with style!
Schneider-Kreuznach C-Variogon 2.8X Optical Zoom Lens
With every shot, you'll be captivated by the impeccable detail and sharpness provided courtesy of the LS753's pro-quality lens.
- Precision-crafted 2.8X optical zoom lens lets you get as close as you want
- 3.6X advanced digital zoom
- Witness amazing clarity, brilliance and color from edge-to-edge
- Multi-zone auto focus for incredible sharpness, no matter where your subject is in the frame
5.0 MP for stunning prints up to 20"x30"
Big, beautiful pictures in amazing color and stunning detail.
- 5.0 MP means you can print from 4"x6" (10x15 cm) to 20"x30" (50x75 cm) and everything in-between
- Kodak Color Science inside delivers consistently vivid colors and exceptional sharpness
Dazzling, sleek and compact, but loaded with creative settings
The LS753 is as versatile as it is stylish and sleek. Use the programmed scene modes to keep it simple or explore new possibilities with creative settings. Weighs just 5.8 ounces and measures 4.3x1.9x1.2 inches.
Nineteen automatic scene modes
- New modes for challenging subject matter -- children, snow, beach, party, backlight, flower, fireworks, museum/manner
- Night mode -- ideal for night scenes or low light situations
- Sport mode -- captures the action without blurring
- Landscape mode -- ensures maximum sharpness for distant scenes
- Close-up mode -- capture sharp, full-frame images as close as 2"
- Burst mode -- capture up to six pictures in rapid-fire succession
- Color mode -- color, black and white, sepia
- White balance -- automatic, daylight, tungsten, fluorescent
- Exposure comensation (+/- 2.0, in 0.5 EV step increments)
- ISO equivalents -- automatic (80-160) and selectable (80, 100, 200, 400, 800)
- Long time exposure settings -- 0.5-16 seconds
Capture life in motion with continuous video and audio
- Continuous digital MPEG-4 video with audio capture, playback on camera
- TV-quality video (VGA: 640x480 pixels) catches action with style
- Video cables for easy hook-up right to your TV
- QuickTime video format allows universal sharing
Sharing is one-touch simple
Just set your camera in the separately sold EasyShare Dock to charge the battery and easily transfer, email or print your photos. Kodak EasyShare Software is included!
- Presenting your images to the world is one-button simple. Just press Share.
- Use the on-camera Share button while shooting to tag images for immediate printing or emailing when you dock.
Printer Dock 6000 Camera Dock 6000
| ||Transfers pictures and charges battery just like the Camera Dock 6000|
| ||Plus prints real KODAK borderless 4"x6" (10x15 cm) prints|
| ||Print with or without a computer|
| ||Transfer button instantly uploads pictures|
| ||Charges high-capacity lithium-ion battery in three hours or less|
| || |
USB connection (USB 2.0 compatible)