What does it take to make a true professional-quality 8x10 print in less than 90 seconds? The KODAK PROFESSIONAL 1400 Digital Photo Printer. Whether you're in a studio, on location, or at home, you'll get great prints, because this printer is optimized just for photos. It's fast and it's easy. Sealed with a laminate, your prints will resist water and fingerprints. And they'll last a lifetime. Because the 1400 Digital Photo Printer uses dry technology, the price per print never changes regardless of image density or complexity. Print an 8x12, 8x10, ortrue A4, or print multiple images with 2-5x7, 2-6x8, or 4-4x6-inch photos per sheet. Choose from glossy or matte laminate. Suddenly, every print is worth framing!
Features and Benefits
Photo Quality: Continuous-tone, high-resolution printing
- Get professional-quality Kodak prints in the studio, on location, or at home. Because this printer is optimized just for photos, you get a high-quality print every time.
Easy: Professional Kodak photos made easy
- Connect the printer. Load printer driver, paper, and ribbon. Select image to print. You get a print ready to frame.
Versatile: Print 1-8x12, 1-8x10, 2-5x7, 2-6x8, or 4-4x6-inch photos per sheet (with 8.5x14 Print Kit)
- Change print size without changing media. Save time and money by printing multiple images per sheet.
Durable: KODAK XTRALIFE Lamination seals every print
- Get glossy or matte laminate for waterproof and durable photos that last a lifetime under typical home display.
Fast: High-speed printing
- Get an 8x10 print in less than 90 seconds. And USB 2.0 connectivity transfers images rapidly to the printer.
Dry Technology: Dry thermal dye sublimation technology
- No drying time. No smudging or smearing. No ink to clog or spill.
Affordable: Modest investment
- Due to dry technology, price per print and number of prints per Print Kit never vary regardless of image complexity and density.
- Printing technology: Thermal dye sublimation
- Printing Resolution: 301 dpi (continuous tone)
- Maximum Image Size: Up to 8.27x12 inches
- Print Speed: < 90 seconds per sheet
- Computer / Printer Interface: USB 1.1 and 2.0
- Printer Drivers: WINDOWS 2000/ XP OS, MAC OSX 10.2 or later
- Receiver Format / Sizes Cut Sheet: 8.5x12, 8.5x14 and A4
- Ribbon Format YMC+L
- Overcoat Options Glossy and Matte (user selected ribbon type) 8.5x14 - Glossy only
- Media Capacity 50 Sheets Paper, 50 Picture Units Ribbon
Printer Physical Specifications
- Printer Size (with paper tray and dust cover) HxLxW: 9.4 x 30 x 17 in. (24 x 76.8 x 43cm)
- Routine Maintenance: None
- Printer Weight: 28 lbs (12.7 kg)
- Dust Prevention: Rear Tray
- Maximum Sound Levels, Less than 60dB, 50dB Printing and Idle
Operating Conditions Specifications
- Operating Temperature 15 C - 30 C (59 F - 86 F)
- Relative Humidity 10-85-percent
- Power Universal 100v - 240v +/- 10-percent and 50/60 Hz
Warranty and support
- One-year warranty with Mail- in Repair