This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
EASY PLUG AND PLAY SET UP WITH DOLBY DIGITAL DECODING
The Klipsch Reference R-4B soundbar is designed to quickly connect to most TVs. An included digital optical cable connects to your TV's digital output to the back of the soundbar. Once connection to your TV is made, you just plug the soundbar into a standard electrical outlet and turn it on. The built-in Dolby Digital Decoder takes over and allows the Klipsch R-4B to automatically reproduce detailed, high-output sound in almost any size room no matter what format of sound is coming from the TV's output.
TRUE 2-WAY BI-AMPLIFIED SOUNDBAR
Two 3/4" horn loaded textile dome tweeters with 90 degrees x 90 degrees Tractrix horns deliver crisp highs. Two 2.5" woofers round out the enhanced sound with crisp vocals and dynamic soundtracks. Includes DSP controlled crossover via separate amplifier channels for tweeter and woofer.
With 6.5" down-firing driver and wood cabinet with a slot-port design for deep, powerful bass.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST BLUETOOTH WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY ENABLED DEVICES
Including mobile phones, audio devices and computers for wide-ranging use.
VIRTUAL SURROUND MODE
Klipsch optimized surround sound.
VOICE ENHANCE MODE
Increases dialogue volume for enhanced vocal clarity without increasing ambient sounds.
Adjusts dynamic range for quieter listening environments.
SUBWOOFER AND BAR CONNECTION WITH BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY
Automatically connects the soundbar and subwoofer together wirelessly.
Allows you set the soundbar in front of your television or mount it to the wall.
- Speaker System: 2-Way Soundbar with Wireless 6.5? Subwoofer
- Max Acoustic Output: 106 dB
- High Frequency Driver: 2 x .75" Soft dome tweeters mated to 90 x 90 Tractrix horns
- Midrange: 2 X 2.5" Fiber composite cone woofers
- Subwoofer: 6.5" Down firing Fiber composite cone
- Enclosure Type (Bar): Ported
- Enclosure Type (Sub): Ported
- Inputs: Optical, Stereo Analog, Bluetooth, USB Type A
- Bar Dimensions: 40" (1016mm) W x 3.375" (85.7mm) D x 3.5" (88.9mm) H
- Bar Weight: 5.8 lbs (2.6kg)
- Bar Finish: Satin black
- Sub Dimensions: 6.3" (160mm) W x 14.17" (360mm) D x 10.4"(255mm) H (including feet)
- Sub Finish: Wood/brushed black vinyl
- Included Accessories: Wall Mounting Template, Remote Control, Optical Cable (1.8m), Owner's Manual
- Built From: 2015