Kensington RDS FM Transmitter/Car Charger for iPod
While listening to your iPod, see the song and artist's name displayed on your car stereo using our patent-pending RDS FM Transmitter/Car Charger for iPod. ClearFM technology reduces noise and enhances stereo separation providing superior wireless audio quality and FM reception.
Features & Specifications:
To use your RDS FM Transmitter/Car Charger:
1. Plug the RDS FM Transmitter/Auto Charger into the car?s DC power source (12V outlet or cigarette lighter).
2. Connect the tuning adapter to the dock connector on the bottom of the iPod.
3. Select any available FM frequency on your car stereo. (Choose a channel that has no signal or is currently not transmitting a radio station.)
4. Use the +/- tuning buttons on the tuning adapter to match this radio frequency on your iPod.
5. To store the station into the RDS FM Transmitter/ Car Charger?s memory, push and hold one of the three preset buttons for three seconds.
6. Turn on the iPod and play your favorite tunes through the radio.
Note: If you want to turn your FM Transmitter off or stop charging the iPod, slide the on/off switch to off.