Wall Notebook Power Adapter
We've made powering and charging your notebook reliable and simple. Notebook power tips included for the most popular notebooks.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order at 1-800-572-3224 Ext: 243.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
* Great secondary adapter for home or office
* Includes notebook tips for: Dell, HP, Compaq, IBM, Lenovo, Toshiba, Sony, Gateway, Acer
* Color coded notebook tips for easy set up
* ENERGY STAR certified. Uses 33% less energy than other adapters
* Over current protection; over voltage protection; over temperature protection; short-circuit protection
* Input: 100 ? 240VAC, 50 ? 60Hz, 1.5A Max (Global AC (Mains) Compatible)
* Output: 14 ? 17 VDC and 17 ? 21VDC (Notebook Voltages) 90 watts continuous power
* Unit Dims: 140mm (5.5 inches) x 58mm (2.3 inches) x 30mm (1.2 inches)
* Weight: 400g (Body) to 560g (Ready to Use) -- 14oz (Body) to 20oz (Ready to Use) -- Notebook Cable: 1800mm (71 inches)
* Built-In Safety: Over Current Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over Temperature Protection --Disclaimer: Some connectors may not be compatible with all notebook models of the manufacturers as shown. The most up to date compatibility information can be found by visiting www.kensington.com. Some notebooks/devices have very specific electrical requirements which may result in no compatible connector becoming available for that notebook/device
Wall Notebook Power Adapter is backed by the Kensington 2-Year warranty.
-Fast, simple to set-up
-Includes notebook tips for: Dell, HP, Compaq, IBM, Lenovo, Toshiba, Sony, Gateway?, Acer
-Cable wrap keeps cord organized
-Works in global wall outlets with Kensington Travel Plug Adapter (sold separately)
-LED power indicator light
-Over current protection; over voltage protection; over temperature protection; short-circuit protection