The Korg Kaoss Pad Quad lets you create your own combination of up to four effects used simultaneously using just a fingertip, making it extremely easy to use. Choose one of five effects from four different effect groups, making a total of 1,295 combinations! With these effects a simple beat can potentially be transformed into a killer tune, turning an empty dance floor into a wild party. Any audio source can be processed; an MP3 player, mixing board, an instrument, even vocals via the microphone input! The intuitive interface that has helped to make the Korg Kaoss Series so popular is alive and well on the Kaoss Pad Quad. As you tap, slide, or move your finger across the X-Y touchpad, the effect parameters will change, producing dramatic realtime changes in the sound. One big change to the touchpad is brilliant LEDs that light up in an intense variety of colors. The illumination changes depending on the state of the effects, the BPM setting, and on your movements while performing. The DJ booth or stage will be brilliantly illuminated, visually boosting the excitement level! Kaoss Pad Quad lets you simultaneously control up to four effects from the touchpad. Each of the four effect modules - Looper; Modulation; Filter; and Delay/Reverb - contains five options (plus a null, or off position), for a total of 1,295 combinations! Best of all, effects can be chosen directly from the front panel, a more intuitive and physical process than on previous Kaoss Pad models. Enjoy trying your own Kaoss combinations and discovering ways to radically morph the sound.
- Brilliant, colorful LED touchpad illuminations move in sync with your performance
- Control multiple effects in realtime using the intuitive Kaoss X-Y touchpad
- Create your own Kaoss combinations and use up to four effects at once
- Choose one of five effects from each of four effect groups; a total of 1,295 combinations!
- Freeze button holds the effect settings after you release your finger, for dazzling hands-free use