A great lesson and practice tool, the Korg TM-40 offers both tuner and metronome functions that can be used simultaneously or independently. A large LCD-type needle delivers both the accuracy of an LCD and excellent visibility of a needle indicator. The metronome tuner also has LED indicators that show pitch deviation or blink to indicate the tempo.
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range*: C1 (32.70Hz) - C8 (4186.01Hz) for a sine wave
- Reference Tone: C4 (261.63Hz) C5 (523.25Hz) One octave or A Bb
- Tuning Modes: Meter mode (AUTO), Sound Out mode (MANUAL)
- Calibration Range: A4 = 410Hz 480Hz