Krups, the world wide leader of small appliances and Heineken, the leader in European Premium Imported Beer have partnered together to create the ultimate beer drinking experience at home.
- The Krups BeerTender system is compatible with the Heineken DraughtKeg system which utilizes an internal carbonator pressure unit. The Heineken DraughtKeg unit releases Co2 every time the tap is opened, ensuring the beer remains fresh for up to 30 days and allows for a crisp quality beer with Heinekens' signature head of foam and trademark, bite.
- The Krups BeerTender silent cooling system provides constant and consistent cooling of the 5L Heineken DraughtKeg and will keep it at the ideal temperature of 41-degree F.
- Easy to operate, just run the keg's plastic tube to the Krups BeerTender tap and you're done. It's that simple. Inserting a keg takes less than 15-seconds.
- The Krups BeerTender has an LCD display panel featuring a volume indicator, temperature indicator and freshness indicator.
- Features a detachable pour handle, detachable draw spout, a removable tray.
- Beautifully designed, the Krups BeerTender is compatible with the Heineken DraughtKeg and Heineken Premium Light DraughtKeg
- Comes with 5-disposable draughtkeg tubes.