Equipped with an energy-saving 350-watt motor capable of a food-processing speed of 11,000 rpm, this centrifugal juice extractor quickly converts fresh fruits and vegetables into healthy, all-natural, pulp-free juice--a delicious alternative to store-bought varieties that often come laden with artificial sugar and preservatives. The unit's large-capacity cylindrical feeding tube can fit whole apples, pears, oranges, kiwis, peppers, and more without the need to peel off the skin, remove the seeds, or chop into smaller pieces first, while its sharp stainless-steel blade and basket leave behind no pulp residue for pure, nutritious, read-to-drink beverages. In fact, the powerful unit has the capacity to continuously juice up to 30 to 50 cups of juice at a time. Compost the collected pulp or, better yet, use it to flavor soups, sauces, breads, cakes, and more. For peace of mind, the appliance provides a safety locking system that prevents the unit from operating unless the work bowl and cover are properly locked onto the base. In a sleek, ergonomic design that takes up minimal space on the counter, the juice extractor measures 16-4/5 by 14 by 9-2/3 inches and carries a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Centrifugal juice extractor for juicing fruits and vegetables at home
- Large-capacity cylindrical feeding tube can fit whole fruit; safety locking system
- Energy-saving 350-watt motor capable of food-processing speed of 11,000 rpm
- Stainless-steel blade and basket; continuously juices up to 30 to 50 cups
- Measures 16-4/5 by 14 by 9-2/3 inches; 1-year manufacturer's warranty