Kyocera Revolution Series new advanced ceramic with a deeper blade and redesigned handle for precise control. The 5 inch blade slices, cuts, chops, and peels and other prep work. Sleek grounded, polished blade in white. The fine ceramic knife leaves no metallic taste or odor and helps to maintain the freshness of fruit and vegetables.
- Utra-sharp 5-1/2-inch ceramic Santoku knife with white blade for a wide variety of cutting tasks, from fine chopping to dicing
- Ceramic blade ground to microscopic precision by diamond wheels for rock-like edge with excellent sharpness retention
- Totally impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts or other elements; will never rust
- Lightweight, extremely balanced in the hand; ergonomic handle reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting
- Hand wash only; sharpen using Kyocera electric sharpener or mail to Kyocera for free sharpening