Lensbaby 2.0 is small, rugged, and fun to use, making it a great choice for travel photography or fast shooting on the fly. Just compress to focus, bend to move the sweet spot, and shoot.
The Lensbaby 2.0 SLR lens feature a sharp and bright optic, magnetically levitating aperture disks, and an aperture range from f/2 to f/8.
Focus your Lensbaby 2.0 by compressing the focusing collar with your fingertips. Move the sweet spot of focus around the picture by bending the lens. Most photographers are getting rewarding shots after a short practice period.
To change your aperture, simply touch the tip of your Magnetic Aperture Removal Tool to the aperture disk and lift it out. Then drop a new aperture disk into the lens. The disk will snap into place, suspended above the coated doublet by a shielded magnetic field.
- Multi-coated Optical Glass Doublet (the same optic as Lensbaby 3G)
- Focal Length: about 50 mm
- Focus Type: Manual/Fingertip
- Aperture Type: Interchangeable, magnetically levitating aperture disks
- Apertures: f2.0, f2.8, f4, f5.6, f8
- Minimum Focus: about 12" (30cm) / Maximum Focus: infinity
- Size: 2.25"(5.7cm) h x 2.5"(6.35cm) w
- Weight: 3.7 oz (104.9g)
- No electronic communication between the lens and the camera body
- Available in mounts for Canon EF (EOS), Nikon F, Sony Alpha A / Minolta Maxxum, Pentax K / Samsung GX, Olympus E1 / Panasonic Lumix DMC, Leica R, Olympus OM, Canon FD, Minolta Manual, Contax/Yashica, and Screw mounts
- Automatic light metering is possible by shooting in aperture priority mode for almost all digital and film SLR camera bodies except certain Nikon bodies including the D40, D50, D70, D70S, D80, D100, N50, N55, N65, N70, N75, N80, Kodak 14N and ProN, and Fuji S1, S2, and S3.