Adjustable to Fit Most Two-Piece Toilets
Adjustable fitting plates allow the bidet to be securely screwed into place between the toilet bowl and seat. The bidet will attach to most two-piece toilets (where the bowl and tank are separate) and some one-piece toilets.
Nozzle Guard Gate
The hygienic nozzle guard gate ensures the bidet is always ready for clean operation. The guard gate is easily opened for access to the nozzle.
Retractable Nozzle Always Stays Clean
The retractable nozzle only drops below the gate when the bidet is turned on. When no water is running to the bidet, the nozzle will remain retracted and under double protection behind the nozzle guard gate.
Activate and Adjust Water Pressure Easily
The unobtrusive control panel features a chrome-plated lever that allows the user to activate and adjust water pressure and water temperature.
Quality Construction and Components
Neo bidets feature high-pressure valves with a metal or ceramic core. These are the same valves used in quality faucets and showerheads. Braided steel hoses are included to connect the bidet to the fresh water source. An adjustable-length polyurethane hose with metal end is included to connect the bidet to the hot water source. These fittings match standard U.S. plumbing sizes.
ASME Plumbing Standards
Neo bidets have passed the widely accepted ASME plumbing standards for manufacturing materials, durability and water pressure requirements. Neo bidets have passed and comply with the applicable requirements of plumbing standards ASME A112.18.1-2012/CSA B125.1-12 and ASME A112.4.2-2009 as tested in IAPMO R&T lab.
Product comes with an 18 month manufacturer's warranty.
The Luxe Bidet Neo 250 is a single nozzle, fresh and warm water, non-electric mechanical bidet attachment.
The bidet can be installed in 15-20 minutes. The only tools required are a screwdriver and wrench. Instructions and all accessories are included.
- Fresh water bidet with one-touch pressure and temperature control
- High-pressure faucet quality valves with metal/ceramic core
- Standard size braided steel hose for water connection
- Moveable nozzle guard gate
- Sanitary nozzle retracts when not in use
- Easily attaches to and detaches from any standard two-piece toilet
- All accessories and instructions included for do-it-yourself installation
- 18 month warranty
- Center of toilet to the edge: maximum 7.75"
- Distance between the two screws: between 3.5" to 8.25"
- Distance from screw to toilet tank: minimum 1.75"
- Distance from the screw to the edge of the toilet bowl: between 1.25" to 3.5"
- Distance from the center of the toilet to the wall: minimum 11.5"