CONDITION: WORKS, BUT MIGHT BE/HAVE DENT, SCRATCHES OR MISSING/BROKEN PIECES
***NO RETURNS, FINAL SALE***
Superior Contrast and Better Picture Quality
- True Black Color
- Tru-4K Engine
- webOS 2.0
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
Netflix Recommended TV
Netflix Recommended TV is an evaluation program recognizing TVs that offer better performance, easier app access, and new features that make for a better smart TV.
When you see the Netflix Recommended TV logo, it means the TV has passed a rigorous evaluation process based on criteria that Netflix members care about the most.
- Easy Netflix access - Netflix is easy to access on the TV.
- Fast app launch - Turn on the TV and start Netflix quickly.
- Fast app resume - The Netflix app quickly resumes from where you left it.
- Fast video playback - Your TV shows and movies start playing more quickly.
- Latest Netflix version - TV comes with the latest version of Netflix with the newest features.
4K UHD Picture Quality
LG ULTRA HD TV starts with four times the resolution of Full HD, for amazing clarity, even when viewed up close. Then LG adds a host of high-performance technologies for a picture that no one else can match.
- True Black Control - LG's local dimming technology increases contrast by enabling deeper blacks. These more pronounced blacks in turn enhance overall picture quality, with greater clarity plus bolder colors.
- True Color Accuracy - Delivers authentic colors, virtually identical to the original image. Witness colors as true-to-life as nature intended, vibrant across even a large screen, with the stunning clarity of 4K resolution.
- Wide Viewing Angle - 4K technology maintains color vibrancy across the entire screen, even from wide viewing angles, so you can enjoy the exceptional 4K picture quality from any seat in the room.
- ULTRA Luminance - ULTRA HD picture quality becomes even more dynamic with an extended range of brightness. By enabling higher peak brightness and an enhanced contrast ratio, ULTRA Luminance makes 4K images even more striking.
- HDMI(4K 60P) - This advanced version of industry-standard HDMI technology supports the fast data rate needed for 4K video at high frame rates and supports the latest copy protection standards.
LG webOS TV is designed to be obviously simple, so that it is easier to learn and more fun to use. Now, all you have to do is relax as webOS 2.0 makes the TV experience simpler than before.
- Simple Switching - Switch back and forth between content and programs, apps and shows with the perfectly simple interface. Accessible at any time, the Launcher and Live Menu make it fast and easy to switch over from content to another.
- Simple Discovery - Find and enjoy what you want to watch instantly at one place. Live TV broadcasts, VoD services, and apps ? they?re all incredibly easy to find. You can also receive recommendations that introduce you to even more great content on LG webOS TV.
- Simple Connection - LG webOS TV was designed to assist you in every aspect of your viewing experience even from the initial setup to connecting external devices. Now simply get connected to your new Smart TV!
LG has added exciting new step-up audio options to its 2015 ULTRA HD TV lineup. The 4K experience is even better with theater-quality sound.
- Multi Channel Speaker System - The built-in Multi Channel Speaker System on this LG UHD TV delivers rich, room-filling sound, for a high-end audio experience.
- ULTRA Surround - Let yourself be transported by LG's newest and most advanced solution for simulated multi-channel surround sound from the speakers built into your television.
- Clear Voice II - Clear Voice II automatically detects human voices in movies and TV shows and increases their volume to make ensure that the dialogue doesn't get lost in the soundtrack.
Simply click, point, scroll or use voice commands to change the channel, search for something new, and more. The LG Magic Remote can also be used to operate your connected devices. Spend less time navigating confusing menus and juggling multiple remotes, and more time enjoying your entertainment.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. ENERGY STAR certified televisions are on average, over 25 percent more energy efficient than conventional models, saving energy in all usage modes: sleep, idle and on.