Just connect your DSL or Cable Modem to the EtherFast Cable/DSL Router with 4-Port Switch and all the computers in your household can share a wired connetion to the Internet, at the same time.
When Four is Plenty
The built-in 4-port switch lets you attach four local devices directly, or daisy-chain out to more hubs and switches as your network grows. Once your computers are connected to the Internet through the Router, they can communicate with each other, sharing resources and files.
The step-by-step Setup Wizard shows you how to configure your router. Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP) lets specialized Internet applications configure the Router so you don't have to.
Built-in NAT technology helps keep intruders out of your computers.
- Supports Universal Plug-and-Play for Easy Configuration
- QoS prioritization based on port or service type
- Supports IPSec and PPTP Pass-through
- Administer and Upgrade the Router Remotely over the Internet
- Configurable as a DHCP Server on Your Network
- Advanced Security Management Function for Port Filtering, MAC Address Filtering, and DMZ Hosting
- Automatically Detects Straight or Cross-over Cable
- Model: BEFSR41
- Standards: IEEE 802.3 (10BaseT), IEEE 802.3u (100BaseTX)
- Ports: One 10/100 RJ-45 Port for Broadband Modem
- Four: 10/100 RJ-45 Switched Ports
- LED: Indicators Power, Ethernet, Internet
- OS Support: Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP