Selectable 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bands helps you avoid interference on your network, and achieve smoother file transfers and media streaming.
Quick to Install
Cisco Connect software has three simple steps to get you set up and your secure wireless network is ready to go. A streamlined user interface allows you to choose from simple to advanced settings with no hassle.
You're in Control
Cisco Connect software helps you customize your settings, quickly add multiple Internet devices to your network:
- Create a separate, secure, password protected network for guests
- Limit access time and websites with Parental Controls
- Easily access advanced network settings
Keep Wi-Fi freeloaders and Internet threats at bay with WPA/WPA2 security settings.
Benefits of Gigabit
Use the Gigabit Ethernet ports for quicker file sharing between other Gigabit-enabled devices like media servers, hard drives and computers.
Speed up your wireless network with a router that connects your computer, game consoles and other Wi-Fi devices at up to 300 Mbps of transfer speed.
- Model: Linksys E2000
- Technology: Wireless-N
- Bands: Selectable 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz
- Transmit / receive: 2 x 3
- Antennas: 3 Internal
- Ethernet ports x speed: 4 x Gigabit
- USB port: No USB Port
- Software setup: CD Install
- Cisco Connect software: Yes
- Support: 24/7 Award-winning Online Support Resources
- 90 days Complimentary Assisted Support
- Warranty: 1 year hardware limited warranty
- OS Compatibility: Windows, Mac
- Minimum System Requirements: Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 6, Safari 3 or Firefox 2 for optional browser-based configuration
PC: Wireless network enabled PC with CD or DVD drive, running Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
Mac: Wireless network enabled Mac with CD or DVD drive, running OS X Tiger 10.4.11, Leopard 10.5.8 or Snow Leopard10.6.1