Linksys WRT1900ACS Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
The professional-grade WRT1900ACS Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router from Linksys offers speeds up to N600 + AC1300 Mbps in addition to a 1.6GHz dual-core processor that's designed to push data through the network at lightning-fast speeds.
With 512MB of RAM; more than double the memory of its predecessor; it improves data transfer speeds so large files transfer more quickly. Multiple users can simultaneously game online; stream movies; and transfer files without lag.
The four external antenna configuration expands Wi-Fi coverage in multistory buildings and improves signal strength. The WRT1900ACS also features exclusive Linksys Smart Wi-Fi with Network Map software for total home Wi-Fi control anywhere; anytime. The router is Open Source-ready for users who want to customize their firmware.
Professional-Grade 1.6GHz Processor Handles Multiple Users
The WRT1900ACS boasts a faster; more powerful 1.6GHz dual-core ARM processor that can handle copious amounts of data extremely fast to easily support multiple online users and digital devices at once. Households won't suffer slow transfer rates when web surfing; video streaming; online gaming; and transferring large files; allowing for multitasking without lag.
More Memory for Faster Data Transfers
The WRT1900ACS comes equipped with 512MB of RAM to move movies; music; and other large files at faster speeds. Possessing more than double the memory of its predecessor; the WRT1900ACS improves data transfer speeds; allowing you to do more in less time. The large memory; combined with the 1.6 GHz dual-core ARM processor; provides improvements in wired; wireless; and storage device performance.
Four High-Performance Antennas Enhance Dual-Band Wi-Fi Coverage
The Linksys WRT1900ACS features four external adjustable antennas to ensure optimal coverage and maximum signal strength. By utilizing four high performance antennas; the router enhances dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) performance to expand Wi-Fi coverage. High-power amplifiers help maximize signal strength and coverage; even in multistory homes.
Beamforming Creates Stronger; Faster Connections
With Wireless-AC technology; the WRT1900ACS router leverages Beamforming; an innovative technology that enables the router to strengthen the wireless signal to specific devices; rather than simply sending out Wi-Fi in a general direction. This results in faster network speeds; better wireless range; and stronger Wi-Fi connections.
Flexible Connectivity with eSATA; USB 3.0; and USB 2.0 Ports
The WRT1900ACS is built for an array of digital devices using the USB 3.0 or the eSATA/USB 2.0 combo port. With the eSATA port; users who prefer to attach an external SATA storage device can utilize the eSATA cable that came with their storage unit and benefit from optimal data transfer speeds. The eSATA port can also be used as a USB 2.0 port.
Advanced users can further customize the WRT1900ACS; which will have Open Source firmware from third-party websites. Developed for use with OpenWRT; an open-source; Linux-based operating system; the router can be modified to suit a particular application.
Set Boundaries with Parental Controls
Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids even if you're away from home. Use the app to restrict access to inappropriate content; control usage; and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
Share Your Home Wi-Fi With Guests
Using the app; you can create a separate guest network. Then; share the Wi-Fi password with your guests via text message or email.
Customize and Manage Your Home Wi-Fi Anytime; Anywhere with Smart Wi-Fi
This easy-to-use app places a powerful suite of Wi-Fi customization tools in the palm of your hand. Use it to get real-time information about your home Wi-Fi; send guests Wi-Fi passwords; prioritize your devices; and set parental controls. Setup is easy: simply connect your router and download the free Smart Wi-Fi App to any compatible iOS or Android device.
Prioritize Your Devices
With Linksys Smart Wi-Fi; you can overcome bandwidth limitations and avoid lag by prioritizing devices that need the fastest Wi-Fi.
- Simultaneous dual-band speed up to 600 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 1300 Mbps (5 GHz) for media - intensive applications
- Engineered to enhance dual-band communication; four external; adjustable antennas ensure supreme Wi-Fi signal strength in multilevel homes and small offices
- Powerful CPU promotes simultaneous high-speed data processing allowing multiple users to simultaneously game online; stream movies; and transfer files without lagging
- USB 3.0 delivers enhanced performance over USB 2.0; eSATA delivers optimal data transfer speeds from external SATA drives and accommodates USB 2.0
- Users can prioritize devices or websites; gain parental control over content; monitor network activity; turn Wi-Fi access on or off and create select password - protected guest networks
- Network Map offers a visual map of the home network
- Users gain unprecedented access to customize the router
- Wi-Fi Technology: AC1900 Dual-band Gigabit; 600+1300 Mbps
- Network Standards: 802.11b; 802.11a/g; 802.11n; 802.11ac
- Wi-Fi Speed: AC1900 (N600 + AC1300)
- Wi-Fi Bands: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (simultaneous dual band)
- Wi-Fi Range: Very large homes
- Number of Ports: 1x USB 3.0 port; 1x USB 2.0 port; 1x eSATA port
- Number of Ethernet Ports: 1x Gigabit WAN port; 4x Gigabit LAN ports
- Antennas: 4x external; dual-band; detachable antennas
- Processor: 1.6 GHz dual-core ARM-based
- Memory: 128MB Flash; 512MB DDR3 RAM
- LEDs: Power; Internet; 2.4 GHz; 5 GHz; LAN 1-4 (10/100Mbps or 1Gbps); USB 3.0; USB 2.0; eSATA; Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Wireless Encryption: 64/128-bit WEP; WPA2 Personal; WPA2 Enterprise
- VPN Support: PPTP Pass-Through
- Operation Modes: Wireless Router; Access Point; Wired Bridge; Wireless Bridge; Wireless Repeater
- Storage File System Support: FAT; NTFS; HFS+
- Easy Setup: Browser-based Setup; Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Setup
- Certified Operating Systems: MacOS (10.X or higher); Windows 7; Windows 8.1; Windows 10
- Minimum System Requirements: Internet Explorer 8; Safari 5; Firefox 8; Google Chrome
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 121 x 75 x 26 mm (4.76 x 2.95 x 1.02 in.)
- Weight: 722.2 grams (28.43 oz)
- Security Features: WPA/WPA2; 128 bit AES link encryption
- Regulatory Compliance: FCC class B
- Other Certifications: DNLA Certified; Wi-Fi Alliance; WPS Setup
- Power Supply: Input: 100-240V ~ 50-60Hz; Output: 12V/2.5A