Condition: This product was discovered to be Initially defective and has been refurbished by the manufacturer.
This REFURBISHED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order at 1-800-572-3224 Ext: 243.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
The Linux-based Wireless-G Linux Broadband Router was created specially for hobbyists and wireless aficionados. Add wireless capability to your wired network and enjoy the convenience that comes when you eliminate cables. Add wireless devices to your network. With less wiring, you'll do much more.
You've got the network - now enhance it with Wireless-G access up to 54 Mbps. Now it's easy to grow your network by adding computers, printers and other wireless devices, without stringing cables. Also compatible with Wireless-B devices. Reliable connectivity allows you to move your laptops, or set up your devices all around your home or office. Or add Access Points to two separate networks and create 'cable-less cable' connectivity between them.
Device and security configuration is a snap with the Browser-based configuration utility.
Work with confidence. Industrial-strength encryption helps keep your communications protected and private. Access filter lets you control who can get on your wireless network.
- Model: WRT54G
- Standards:IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
11 Channels (US, Canada)
13 Channels (Europe, Japan)
Internet: One 10/100 RJ-45 Port
LAN: Four 10/100 RJ-45 Switched Ports
One Power Port
One Reset Button
One SecureEasySetup Button
- Cabling:Type CAT 5
- LEDs: Power, DMZ, WLAN, LAN (1, 2, 3, 4), Internet, SecureEasySetup
- RF Power Output: 18 dBm
- UPnP able/cert: Able
- Security Features: Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) Firewall, Internet Policy
- Wireless Security: Wi-Fi Protected Access2 (WPA2), WEP, Wireless MAC Filtering
- Complies with 802.11g and 802.11b (2.4GHz) Standards
- Unsurpassed Wireless Security with Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2)
- Enhanced Internet Security Management Functions including Internet Access Policies with Time Schedules
- All LAN Ports Support Auto-Crossover (MDI/MDI-X) - No Need for Crossover Cables
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or Firefox 1.0 or Higher for Web-based coniguration
- CD-ROM Drive
- Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Network Adapter or Wireless Network Adapter