Port Replicator with Video-USB-(40Y8132)
The Lenovo USB Port Replicator with Video provides a convenient cable management and connectivity solution for users of Lenovo notebooks. Simply plug in the port replicator's USB cable into your Lenovo notebook and have access to additional ports for external devices. The Lenovo USB Port Replicator with Video provides ports for an external monitor, Ethernet for Local Area Network (LAN) or Internet connection, serial mouse port, microphone, headphones or speakers, and four USB ports (two standard and two powered) for USB devices such as a printer, keyboard, mouse or optical drive. Designed for basic home and business use. Not intended for graphics-intensive applications like gaming, DVD playback, or streaming web video. Driver now available for users of Microsoft Windows Vista. Download at www.lenovo.com/support/drivers/40Y8132.
Features & Specifications:
- Product Type: Port Replicator
- Allows you connect multiple external devices to your notebook and means you only have to disconnect one cable when you go mobile.
- One standard 15-pin VGA monitor output - Supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 in 16-bit color. Just plug your external monitor's existing video cable into the port replicator.
- Three video modes - Select from the following:
- Primary video mode - Use an external monitor as your primary display
- Extended video mode - Use both your notebook screen and an external monitor for combined viewing
- Mirror video mode - Replicate your notebook screen onto an external monitor
- Two standard USB 2.0 ports - Ideal for most USB devices, including printers, keyboards, mice, and memory keys. These USB 2.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
- Two powered USB 2.0 ports - Deliver 2x the power of standard USB ports (1000 mA). The included external AC power adapter allows these ports to stay active even when the notebook is shut down or disconnected . It is ideal for USB devices that draw power from the notebook, including external optical drives and hard drives, or for USB devices that require recharging. These USB 2.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
- One 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45) for Internet/LAN connectivity.
- One 9-pin Serial mouse port.
- One stereo audio out jack for speakers or headphones.
- One audio in jack for microphone.
- Includes one external 5V AC power adapter which is required to power the port replicator's functions.
- And it's backed by Lenovo's limited warranty with renowned Service and Support available from IBM.
- Dimensions: 10.6 in x2.99 in x 1.18 in
- Weight: 0.81 lbs
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 YEAR