Make the move to the smoothest LCD action ever, with Samsung's LN52B750 LCD HDTV. Start with the incredible color and rich clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution, all on a 52-inch screen. Add the power of Samsung's newest Auto Motion Plus 240Hz technology, for a new level of the most lifelike LCD action the market. Samsung's Medi @2.0 feature puts customizable widgets - with content from partners like Flickr and Yahoo! - under your control, via your remote. A pre-loaded Content Library offers hours of built-in digital entertainment and information, from games to yoga routines. Four HDMI inputs make DVD, cable or satellite HD box, or Blu-ray Disc connectivity a snap. And with the attractive Touch of Color design, the subtle charcoal grey accent at the bezel's edge underscores this LCD HDTV's elegance.
- HD-Grade 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) pixel resolution: High-resolution pixel density is combined with a built-in image scaler to handle inputs from a variety of digital and analog audio/video sources.
- Widescreen aspect ratio
- CCFL - Cold Cathode Fluorescent lamp
- 150,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Ultra Clear Panel: Advanced LCD technology lets you enjoy crisp image details, natural skin tones, excellent shadow detail, and vibrant colors.
- Auto Motion Plus 240Hz: Advanced processing that reduces blur and enhances image detail when viewing fast motion video sequences.
- Touch of Color (ToC): Samsung's unique manufacturing process accents the surrounding bezel with a stylish red tone
- Medi @2.0
- Internet @TV - Content Service
- DLNA Wireless
- Content Library (1GB Flash Memory): exercise, children's "edutainment", cooking, image gallery, games.
- USB 2.0 Movie: For playing MP3 and displaying JPEG/MPEG files through the USB 2.0 connection on selected Samsung TVs.
- Wide Color Enhancer: Optimizes a given color's hue, resulting in more natural rendering of colors.
- Built-in digital tuner: (ATSC/Clear QAM)
- Response time: A fast 2ms response time minimizes blurring of fast motion in sports programs.
- Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP): Enables convenient, simultaneous viewing of TV programs and video or PC content sources.
- Single User Interface
- SRS TruSurround HD creates an immersive, feature-rich surround sound experience from two speakers, complete with rich bass, high frequency detail and clear dialog.
- Stereo broadcast reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS) and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- Bottom speakers with 10 Watts x 2 audio power
- Integrated woofer
- Anynet Plus (HDMI-CEC): allows peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player to be controlled by a Samsung TV remote control.
- Energy Star Compliant reduces energy consumption by up to 25% compared with standard TVs.
- V-Chip system: Allows blocking of rated TV and Movie programs determined by a parent to contain objectionable content.
- Trilingual on-screen displays in English, Spanish or French.
- Variable sleep timer: Can be programmed to turn the TV off at different time intervals.
- Crystal Neck Swivel stand
- 4 HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia
Interface) version 1.3: (3 rear/1 side)
- Component video: 2 rear (Y, Pb, Pr)
- Composite inputs: 1 rear/1 side (shared with component)
- USB: 2 (side)
- PC input: 1 (rear)
- Optical sound output: 1
- Ethernet: 1 (rear)
- 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), with in home service, backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- Panel: Wide (16:9) LCD
- TV system: American NTSC standard color
- Channel coverage: VHF 2-13, UHF 14-69, CATV 1-125 (up to 181 pre-selected channels)
- Antenna: CATV/VHF/UFH 75-ohm, F-type
- Watts per channel: 10W x 2
NET DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT (WXHXD)
- TV without stand: 49.5" x 31.3" x 3.1"
- TV without stand weight: 56.4 lbs.
- TV with stand: 49.5" x 33.8" x 12.0"
- TV with stand weight: 67.5 lbs.