High-definition, 7-inch, widescreen color display with touchscreen functionality for fast and easy operation.
- Easy to use touchscreen - Revolutionary new user interface provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features. Intuitive menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars provide unparalleled control in all weather and water conditions.
- Built-in StructureScan HD sonar imaging - Enjoy picture-like 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Plus, overlay live high-definition bottom imagery on top of your charts using the innovative DownScan Overlay feature. Requires optional StructureScan HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder - Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths - from 1 to 3,000 feet.
- StructureMap HD capability - Use recorded StructureScan HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- Super-accurate, internal 5Hz GPS antenna - 5Hz position update rate provides more accurate trails and smoother chart performance for the maximum in reliable position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections. For even greater performance and functionality, add an external Lowrance Point-1 10Hz GPS antenna with built in compass.
- TrackBack to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru Broadband Sounder or StructureScan HD sonar imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- GoFree Wireless ready - View and control select sonar and chartplotter displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones and the free GoFree app. Requires the revolutionary WIFI-1 module.
- Extensive mapping options - HDS Gen2 Touch includes built-in charts or bundled map options, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight HD, Insight PRO, Insight Genesis, Navionics, C-Map Max-N, TOPO, and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner PC planning software.
- Multi-view and chart sharing - View Navionics cartography simultaneously with the charts of your choice, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases; buy one map card and view it on all networked HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Insight Genesis personalized maps - Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis account, view secure custom chart detail online, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water.
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing.
- Affordable NMEA 2000 and high-speed Ethernet port.
- Full-sized SD card slot.
- Lowrance Advantage Service support.
- Display - Widescreen, 16:9 ; WVGA color TFT LCD
- Resolution - 800 x 480
- Power Output: RMS (PTP) - Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak analog equivalent
- Operating Frequency - (50/200 or 83/200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz
- Languages - 36
- Media Port - 1 SD (full size)
- Warranty - Two Year
- Display Resolution - 800 x 480
- Display Type - WVGA color TFT LCD
- GPS and Sonar Overlay Data - Yes
- Split Screen Presentation - 4
- Display Size - 7"/178 mm
- Brightness - 1250 nits
- Depth Alarm - Yes
- Shallow Alarm - Yes
- Standard Fishfinding Features: COLORLINE or GRAYLINE, ASP, FishSymbol I.D., FishTrack, and more - Yes
- Temperature Readings - Yes
- Transducer Type - Multiple Selections Lowrance and Airmar
- Operating Temperature - -15 Degrees C to +55 Degrees C (+5 Degrees F to +131 Degrees F)
- Product Width - 8.44"
- Product Depth - 3.24"
- Product Height - 5.76"
- Power Consumption - 12 W (0.9 A @ 13 V DC)
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage) - 12 V DC (10.8 - 17.0 V DC min - max) 31
- Navigation: Routes - 200
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage - 5000
- GPS Alarms - Yes
- Background Mapping - Built in Insight USA (Americas) or Worldwide background map (non-Americas)
- Languages - 36 total, available on 5 Language Packs