Thinner, lighter, stronger and more protective than any case available, fre keeps your iPhone 5s waterproof, dirt proof, snow proof and drop proof, so you can live LifeProof.
fre protects your iPhone's brilliant Retina display with an integrated scratch protector, and goes one further by providing full access to the Touch ID function. No other case on the market offers this level of precision protection and full functionality.
Along with the completely operational Touch ID and touchscreen, every iPhone 5s feature works seamlessly with fre - camera, flash, buttons, microphones and speakers. The slim profile barely adds to your iPhone's sleek silhouette and precision lines. And, the clear case back highlights Apple's brilliant design.
The Four Proofs:
- Water Proof - submergible to 6.6' (2m) for up to 60 minutes
- Dirt Proof - totally sealed against minute dirt & dust ingress
- Snow Proof - fully enclosed to keep melting snow, sleet and ice out
- Shock Proof - withstands drop impacts from up to 6.6' (2m)
EVERY SINGLE CASE WATER TESTED
To give you the confidence to go everywhere and do everything with your iPhone 5, we water test every case we make. Then, we send it to an independent agent for additional testing, including a second water test on randomly selected cases. Only cases that pass are shipped. At LifeProof, we use our cases everyday for everything, and if we trust 'em, you can too!
MEETS OR EXCEEDS THESE SPECIFICATIONS:
Military Standard 810F-516
MIL STD 810 F is the standard that addresses a broad range of environmental conditions, with MIL STD 810F-516 being the section of the standard that is specific to functional drop. This standard requires that the item can physically and functionally withstand the relatively infrequent, non-repetitive shocks encountered in handling, transportation, and service environments. This may include an assessment of the overall material system integrity for safety purposes in any one or all of the handling, transportation, and service environments.
IEL 60529 is the standard for Ingress Protection from water and dust for enclosures. IP-68 is the most rigorous classification in this specification. The first characteristic number describes protection from solid foreign objects. An enclosure with a characteristic number of 6 can withstand exposure to circulating talcum powder for 8 hours with no dust ingress after that period. The second characteristic number describes protection against water. An enclosure with a characteristic number of 8 exceeds all other water protection levels and is specified by the manufacturer. For LifeProof, number 8 signifies LifeProof cases will withstand immersion in water to a depth of 2 meters / 6.6 feet for 60 minutes.
- The thinnest, lightest, all-protective iPhone 5s case ever made
- Built-in scratch protector delivers complete touchscreen protection
- Works with the iPhone 5s Touch ID feature
- Fully submersible to 6.6 feet
- Survives drops from 6.6 feet
- Totally sealed from dirt, dust, snow and ice
- Full screen protection and functionality
- Complete access to all buttons, ports and controls
- Maximum sound output and clarity
- Anti-reflective optical-glass camera lens
- LifeProof Products are covered by a 1-year Limited Manufacturer Warranty from the original date of purchase. Product warranty only covers the LifeProof Product - it does not cover any non-LifeProof product or device
Case Dimensions: 2.64" x 5.41" x 0.48"
Case Weight: 1.05 oz. (29.8g)
Operating Temperature iPhone: 32 degrees Farenheit (0 degrees Celcius) to 95 degrees Farenheit (35 degrees Celcius)
Temperature range for LifeProof Case alone: negative 40 degrees Farenheit (negative 40 degrees Celcius) to 140 degrees Farenheit (plus 60 degrees Celcius)
Operational Depth: 6.6 feet (2 meters) underwater maximum
Drop Height: 6.6 feet (2 meters) maximum