The new iWAY 600c is an incredible, richly-featured portable that?s the first to offer built-in, dual-routing flexibility of on-the road and on-the-water navigation. With a waterproof case, the spacious 30GB hard drive comes preloaded with high-detail NAVTEQ street maps for the U.S. & Canada with over 5.5 million Points-of-Interest, plus electronic charts with depth contours for U.S. inland lakes, Great Lakes and coastal waters. What's more, the iWAY 600c features the innovation of satellite imagery display for hundreds of major metro areas for enhanced navigational awareness. A multimedia marvel, it also features a built-in MP3 player with full-spectrum FM transmitter to stream audio through an open FM channel, with auto-muting during audible directions. Easy to use and ready to go right out of the box, it's equipped with the highest-detail, large-format, sunlight viewable touch-screen displays around. With full-featured turn-by-turn routing for highways and point-to-point nav mode for waters, the new iWAY 600c is your best, most versatile navigation value.
- The iWAY 600c is the first color portable navigator to offer satellite imagery of major metro areas, plus dual routing capabilities to navigate both highways and waterways supported by high-detail displays.
- The iWAY 600c is an intuitive GPS navigation device featuring a 5" diagonal, high-resolution (640H x 480V pixel) color TFT touch-screen display, plus multimedia extras of built-in MP3 player, full-spectrum FM transmitter and JPEG picture viewer.
- 30GB internal hard drive comes preloaded with rich NAVTEQ digital map data of the USA and Canada, plus electronic charts with depth contours for U.S. inland lakes, Great Lakes and coastal waters. Users also gain access to the robust NAVTEQ Points-of-Interest database, which includes over 5.5 million high-interest destinations such as restaurants, hotels, leisure facilities and gas stations.
- The new iWAY 600c not only provides high-detail mapping of the roads and water, it also displays satellite imagery of hundreds of major cities in the U.S. and Canada, with highways and streets overlaid. This exclusive feature provides a bird's-eye view of roads, buildings, sports stadiums, parking lots, streets and adjacent waterways, making it even easier for drivers to find their destinations.
- Adding stereo music to mapping for the longest road trips or voyages, 5GB of hard drive space is available to store audio files in both MP3 and Ogg Vorbis formats for replay. For sound output, the built-in, fullspectrum FM transmitter wirelessly streams music through an open FM radio channel. When playing audio while on the road to a destination, the iWAY 600c automatically mutes audio to give voice directions.
- For highways, the iWAY 600c is an easy-to-use GPS navigator for single- and multi-stop, turn-by-turn routing -- offering 2-D and 3-D mapping view choices, with visual and voice directions. If a turn is missed, the route is automatically re-calculated to quickly get the motorist back on course. For waterways, the iWAY 600c offers a traditional straight-line navigation mode.
- Satellite imagery for major metro areas in the USA and Canada
- 30GB hard drive preloaded with high-detail NAVTEQ mapping of the USA and Canada with over 5.5 million Points-Of-Interest
- Enhanced U.S. Lake Maps and NauticPath USA Coastal charts
- Full-featured stereo MP3 music player and JPEG picture viewer
- Built-in, full-spectrum FM transmitter, with auto-muting during voice turn directions
- 5GB hard drive free space to load MP3 and JPEG files
- 12-channel GPS+WAAS with built-in antenna
- Automatic re-routing for missed turns or detours
- Choice of 12 text display and 7 voice direction languages
- Autocomplete feature for address/search entries
- Storage for up to 1,000 addresses
- 12V DC power, USB data cable and optional remote antenna connections
- 16-bit color TFT touch-screen display
- 640H x 480V pixel resolution
- 5" (12.7 cm) diagonal display size
- Super-bright, cold-cathode backlit screen
- Sleek, blue LED backlit keypad
- Superb readability even in bright sunlight
- Built-in, precision 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS receiver
- Simplified operation with 5 primary keys
- Maps can be updated through the internal USB port with a PC Windows XP, ME, 2000, or Macintosh OS X
- Three selectable mapping displays: 2-D Track Up, 2-D North Up, and Elevated 3-D
- Built-in, detailed and highly accurate NAVTEQ turn-by-turn database for the continental U.S. and Canada
- Turn-by-turn audio and visual cues, including auto-zooming and automatic recalculation of directions after a missed turn
- Street address searching, plus auto-routing choices to choose or avoid Toll Roads and Interstates, and avoid Left-Hand Turns
- Mega-memory storage for up to 1,000 addresses
- Safety Passenger Mode allows a passenger to use the GPS features while the car is in motion
- MapCreate shoreline detail with over 3,000 Enhanced U.S. Lake Maps with depth contours for inland waters.
- High Detail NauticPath charts for the Great Lakes and Costal U.S. waters with depth contours, navaids, port servies, tide/current data , and more.
- 100 savable and retraceable plot trails in a choice of colors
- Special marine graphic icons to mark favorite spots on the water.
- Full-featured stereo MP3 audio player
- Full Spectrum FM modulator wirelessly streams music through an open FM radio channel
- Full-featured picture viewer displays JPEG photos stored on MMC/SD memory card
- 30GB internal hard drive, with 25GB of storage dedicated to high-detail mapping and satellite imagery (10GB dedicated to mapping detail for Western Europe models)
- 5GB of storage reserved for MP3 audio files (20GB for Western Europe models)
- 6.1"W x 4.5"H x 2.15"D (15.5cm x 11.55 cm x 5.45 cm)
- Completely sealed to prevent internal corrosion
- Full one-year warranty