WATCH OVER YOUR WORLD FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Experience super resolution recording that offers clear, true-to-life images. Free apps with simple 3-step setup make it easier than ever to view your world anywhere you go.
4-Channel Security Camera System with Wireless Cameras
Watch over your world from anywhere in the world with the LH030 ECO Blackbox 3. No need to run video cables - save time and money on installation with weatherproof digital wireless cameras that are ideal for indoor and outdoor applications. The system features Stratus Connectivity, our innovative hassle-free cloud connection service, which allows you to instantly connect to your system over the Internet using a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac.
Introducing the Stratus solution - an innovative hassle-free cloud connection. Download free App, scan QR code and start viewing your world securely online! The ECO Blackbox 3 DVR allows you to connect & view your system on any device no matter where you are. Complete setup with your smartphone or tablet, no PC required.
The ECO Blackbox 3 DVR is optimized for use with 960H compatible cameras. Industry leading 960H (960x480) recording resolution ensures high quality live-viewing and recording. A 34 percent increase over standard D1 resolution (DVD quality) and a 500 percent increase over CIF, gives a sharper, undistorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio with no stretched image. The DVR is also backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
Record in real-time to the specialty 100 percent duty-cycle hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
Connect the ECO BlackBox3 to a TV, PC, or CCTV monitors with industry standard HDMI, VGA & BNC inputs. The intuitive interface with simple icons allows for easy & efficient security DVR programming.
Digital Video Recorder Features:
- Tablet / smartphone viewing and playbac
- Lorex Stratus Connectivity - 3 step setup
- Superior 960H Resolution - 34 percent more detailed and true-to-life images
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HDTVs
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- Advanced mobile apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
- PC and Mac compatible
- H.264 video compression
- 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA and BNC) to connect multiple monitors
- Pentaplex operation - view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485) remotely control through App
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up to date
- Real-Time (up to 30fps) wireless video with MPEG-4 compression at 640x480 (VGA) resolution
- Extended bandwidth delivers smooth high frame rate video
- SignalGuard Technology continuously monitors the wireless signal and automatically reconnects upon detecting low signal strength
- Next generation adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology greatly reduces signal interference
- Auto-mechanical infrared camera filter achieves accurate color reproduction in varying lighting conditions
- 2 channel receiver for separate wireless video channels to your DVR minimizes cable clutter
- Long Range night vision range up to 135ft (41m) / 90ft (27m)
- Simple installation. No video cable required
- Easily connects to any surveillance DVR (BNC)
- High gain antennas provide up to 165ft (50m) indoor / 500ft (152m) outdoor wireless range
- Vandal resistant camera design with cable pass-through mounting brackets