WATCH OVER YOUR WORLD FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Experience super resolution recording that offers clear, true-to-life images. Free apps with simple 3-step setup make it easier than ever to view your world anywhere you go.
ECO6 12-Channel Real-time Security DVR with 960H Security Cameras
Experience true peace of mind with the powerful new 16-channel ECO6 Stratus DVR with high-quality 960H security cameras. Lorex is ushering a new era of on-the-go monitoring with Stratus Connectivity ? a groundbreaking service that uses cloud technology to connect your smartphone or tablet to your cameras. Say goodbye to port forwarding and networking issues - simply download the free app, scan the DVR's QR code, and start viewing your cameras with no recurring fees. It really is that simple. View your world with this premium security camera system anywhere you go on your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac with free dedicated Lorex? apps, supporting iPhone, iPad, Android.
This impressive surveillance system offers real-time (30 fps) 960H video on every channel for smooth, high-quality recordings across the board. The included PTZ and bullet cameras use an advanced new 960H image sensor, providing sharp, detailed, non-stretched images. The ECO6 DVR brings a heightened level of detail and clarity to your surveillance needs, ensuring you never miss out on important details.
This premium security system uses 960H weatherproof bullet cameras, boasting 900TV lines of resolution for unmatched picture quality. The cameras have a vandal resistant design with a cable pass through bracket, allowing you to keep cables out of sight and inaccessible to intruders. The weatherproof rated (IP66) cameras are resistant to harsh temperatures as low as -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C), making them suitable for outdoor applications in colder climates. Each bullet camera uses 24 IR LED's for a stellar night vision range of up to 130ft (40m) in ambient night time conditions, and up to 90ft (28m) in total darkness. ClearNight Imaging technology and Day/Night mode provide enhanced low light performance for a surveillance solution that performs around the clock.
The included PTZ camera (LH16162TC12Z1B only) takes your surveillance capabilities to the next level, allowing you to adjust the viewing angle at any time to monitor a huge area. Control the camera from your smartphone or tablet to view your world from any angle you choose. 360 degrees per second panning speed means you can cover a wide area in seconds, and a 160 degree tilt range allows you to point the camera in nearly any direction. This new PTZ camera uses an ultra-low light sensitive image sensor, meaning that it does not require IR LED's to achieve outstanding low light performance.The pre-attached wall mount makes the camera fully weatherproof, and provides easy installation for indoor and outdoor applications.
Digital Video Recorder Features:
- Tablet / smartphone viewing and playback
- Lorex Stratus Connectivity - 3 step setup
- Superior 960H Resolution - 34 percent more detailed and true-to-life images
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HDTVs
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- Advanced mobile apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
- PC and Mac compatible
- H.264 video compression
- 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA and BNC) to connect multiple monitors
- Pentaplex operation - view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485) remotely control through App
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up to date
CVC7711 Camera Features:
- 700TVL Resolution using an advanced new 960H optimized Image Sensor8
- Lightweight yet extremely durable Polycarbonate housing
- Integrated automatic Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) ensures accurate color representation in all lighting conditions
- Day/Night mode: Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- BrightNight viewing with enhanced low light image sensor
- Close-up recognition at night with auto light compensation prevents wash-out effect
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & up to 90ft (28m) away in total darkness9
- Modern two-tone design - residential and business friendly
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- 3.6mm wide-angle lens captures a wide field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Ideal for outdoor & indoor applications (IP66 Rated)10
- Removable camera base and integrated 3ft camera cable for hassle-free and flexible installation
- Versatile mounting options: ceiling, counter or wall mountable
- 60ft BNC/Power extension cable included per camera
- Energy-efficient CEC (California Energy Commission) compliant power adapter included