Introducing the Lorex "Edge" High Performance Surveillance DVR for business or home. Easy local setup or advanced Network connection for internet access anywhere anytime, supported by FREE Lorex DDNS service. This 4 channel recorder boast H.264 compression recording which increases capacity about 50% more over MPEG4 DVR's. The Lorex LH314321 is in an extremely small form factor with an IR "flex" remote to be able to secure the DVR in a lockup and operate the unit with non line of sight. Equipped with a 320GB Security Certified SATA surveillance hard drive, the unit can support up to 1TB of storage. VESA mounting enables this unit to attach to the back of a PC monitor, flat panel TV or wall mount as well as traditional placement.
- CONNECT locally or remotely: Easy local setup or advanced network connection for remote access anywhere, anytime. GUI with mouse navigation and FLEX IR remote control. Stand alone or VESA mount.
- SEE and hear: Excellent quality live and recorded video and audio.
- VGA resolution, display on your TV or PC screen (VGA input required).
- RECORD accurate video & audio: Advanced H.264 compression enables high resolution video recording on ?security certified? Hard Disk* or Flash Drive*. Supports up to 1TB of data storage.
- PROTECT what matters: Live & recorded video helps to protect your
business, home and anything else that matters.
- Stand alone network 4 channel DVR
- Small form factor (7.0x11.5x1.5?)
- EDGE design for stand alone or VESA mount (Wall & LCD)
- 3D graphics for crisp, color rich, high contrast vdeo
- VGA output for display on LCD PC monitor or TV
- H264 compression for efficient file transfer & storage (upto 50% more than MPEG4)
- Pentaplex operation: view, record, playback & remote configuration simultaneously
- View and record at VGA resolution (640 x 480) per channel
- Expandable up to 1TB ?Security Certified? SATA HDD
- ?FLEX? IR controller (line-of-sight not required)
- USB mouse, Internet browser, QuickTime player, USB backup
- 4/1 Alarm Input/Output
- 2 Way Audio
- Record on motion detection, schedule or continuous
Hard disk Capacity Supports 1 HDD (Max 1000GB), 100% duty cycle
Operating System Linux (embedded)
Back-up USB Default (USB memory stick, USB HDD)
Back-up file Formats MOV
Recording Resolution NTSC: 640 x 240, 640 x 480, PAL: 640 x 256, 640 x 512
Recording Speed 60fps(NTSC)/50fps(PAL) @ 640 x 240 / 640 x 256 NTSC/PAL
Record Scheduling Daily, Weekly adjust specific Hr per channel
Pre/Post alarm recording 3~10 seconds (Pre); 1~255 sec.(Post), programmable
Event/Log search Up to 4096 for alarm, motion, video loss, power loss
Playback Single, Quad
Video Inputs 4x 1Vp-p, 0.75ohms, BNC
Video Output 1 x VGA
Audio Inputs 2 x line-in, RCA
Audio Output 2 x line-out, RCA
Supply Voltage 120VAC-240VAC, 12VDC , 2.5A, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption Approx. 30 watts
Operating Temp. Range 41?~104? F / 5? ~ 40? C
Alarm Inputs 4 x TTL
Alarm Outputs 1 x Relay with NO/NC contact
Activity Detection 4 x 3 grid, Sensitivity levels: 100
Remote Functions Live View, Live Recording, Search, Set-up, Back-up
Network Speed Control 10 levels (28.8Kb ~ 8MB)/sec.
Network Protocol TCP/IP, DDNS and Web
Network Interface 10/100-Base-TX, RJ-45