Wireless HD IP camera with night vision and motion detection for home monitoring
Building on the successful LNC100 series, the LNC200 cameras come with all the highlights from the original and much more. Exciting new and improved features include a temperature sensor, two-way audio using an internal microphone and speaker, advanced motion/audio sensors, and best of all: the unique wireless cameras now offer 720 HD real-time recording and viewing.
Configure your camera on any device - no PC required.
Thanks to the free Lorex Ping app, setting up remote connectivity to your mobile device is extremely straightforward. Simply download the app and scan the QR code with your smartphone or tablet to get started. Compatible with IOS and Android.
Dual Lens Technology.
The LNC200 series is ideal for homeowners who want to stay aware of their property 24/7. It comes with a dual lens; one is devoted to daytime viewing, providing pristine and colorful video. The other lens is specially designed for low-light conditions, offering you authentic footage around the clock. The cameras boast a powerful infrared LED that allows for viewing of up to 30ft away in total darkness.
Packed with amazing features!
You can stay aware of your household at all times with PIR motion sensors, smart video motion detection and sound activated alerts. In addition, email alerts with snap shot attachments help you stay informed. Record straight to your mobile device or to the camera (microSD card sold separately). Keep track of your world from anywhere in the world.
The IP camera supports two-way voice communication over the Internet. This camera has a built-in speaker.
microSD recording & playback supported
Secured video feed, so no unwanted viewers can hack into the network
STAY CONNECTED IN HD - ANYWHERE YOU GO
IP camera Features:
- Day & Night
- 5V (USB) - 12V, 1A
- RISC CPU, hardware video processing and compression
- Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX, Auto-MDIX, RJ-45
- IEEE 802.11b / g / n
- HD up to 1280x800 resolution
- 1/4" Megapixel Color CMOS
- Separate sensors for day and night with automatic gain, white balance, exposure and brightness control
- Effective distance - 7 meters
- 0.2 Lux ( IR LED off )
- 0 Lux (with 9 meters IR LED on)
- Automatically turn on the IR LED on low light environment
- Infrared Range: -40 ~ 115 ?C, accuracy:+-0.5?C
- 4.2 mm, F2.4, viewing angle: 66?, fixed iris, Day and night separate lens
- One reset button, to factory default settings
- One WPS button for automatic WiFi setup
- One LED for Internet connection status indication
- One LED for Ethernet connection indication
- One LED for SD card recording indication
- H.264, baseline profile level 3.1
- Separate frame rate/resolution/bandwidth settings for PC and mobile
- 1280x800, 1024x768, VGA(640x480),
- 64Kbps ~ 3Mbps
- 1~30 fps
- Built-in 0.5W speaker for alarm and half-duplex twoway audio.
- Speaker jack for external speaker
Video management software:
- L-View software for viewing and recording up to 4 cameras (PC/Mac)
- Lorex Ping app for viewing cameras on mobile (iOS/Android)
- Web management username/password protection
- Video display ID/password protection
- WiFi WEP and WPA/WPA2 security mode
Installation, management and maintenance:
- Plug & play by ID/password.
- Firmware upgrades via FTP
- L-View SW upgrade Push Notification
- Up to 20 simultaneous users (depends on video settings and internet bandwidth)
Alarm and event management:
- Events triggered by PIR and sound detection
- Email/ftp alarm message
- Temperature alarm for low/high room temperature
- Push notification on supported mobile devices
- 68 x 25 x 95mm/2.8 x 1.0 x 3.7" (W x D x H)
- 0.28kg/0.62lbs (including camera bracket)
- EMC - CE, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B, IC Class B
- Wireless RF - CE, FCC Part 15 Subpart C, RSS210
- Power supply: CE, FCC, UL, EN 60950
- 0-50 ?C
- Humidity 20 - 80% RH (non-condensing)