Lexar Platinum II memory cards provide photographers with performance levels capable of sustained rapid-fire shooting and full-motion video, two of the most popular features in today?s digital cameras. The Platinum II CompactFlash (CF) memory card is speed-rated at 80X*, and capable of a minimum sustained write speed of 12MB per second?which means you?ll never miss a shot. Available in 512MB, 1GB, and 2 GB capacities, the Lexar Platinum II CF card brings out the ultimate performance in your Digital SLR (DSLR) camera.
- 80X High-Speed CompactFlash with Write Acceleration technology
- Ideal for digital cameras with 4 megapixels and above
- 100% camera compatibility guaranteed
- Faster camera recycle time so you spend less time waiting between shots
- 12 MB/sec minimum sustained write capability
- Professional-level durability for shooting in even in harsh conditions
- Sustained write capability (host to flash) 1X=150KB/sec. 80X= 12MB/sec.
- Start-Up Time (sleep to read/write) < 10 m/sec.
- Voltage 3.3V ? 5% or 5V ? 10%
- High Performance Read Current 65mA at 5V; 50 mA at 3.3V rms
- High Performance Write Current 65 mA at 5V; 50mA at 3.3V rms
- Length 1.433 in (36.4 mm) - Type l
- Width 1.685 in (42.80mm) - Type I
- Height 0.130 in (3.30 mm) - Type I
- Shock 50Gs @ 11ms
- Vibration 15 Gs peak to peak
- Operating temperature 0? C to 60? C
- Non-operating temperature -20? C to 85? C
- Humidity 5% to 96%
- Lifetime Limited Warranty