Click Here For Special Rebate Offer From Lexar.
Professional Designed for High Performance and Superior Reliability.
Lexar Media's Professional CompactFlash Memory Cards are ideal for any photographer who demands optimal performance from both the memory card and Digital SLR camera they use. Our 133X read & write speeds are designed to speed up image capture times by taking advantage of a Digital SLR camera's high-speed processor. Capable of sustained write speeds of 20 MB per second, making our 133X CompactFlash a top choice among professional photographers.
- 133X High-Speed CF Card Type I.
- Available in1 GB, 2GB and 4 GB capacities.
- Ideal for digital cameras with 4 megapixels and above.
- 100% camera compatibility guaranteed.
- Bundled with Image Rescue 2.0 & 30 day Trial of Photo Mechanic 4.3
- Faster camera recycle time so you spend less time waiting between shots.
- 20 MB/sec minimum sustained read & write capability.
- Image Rescue 2.0 Software Recovers lost or deleted digital photos including JPEG, TIFF and RAW from your memory card or JumpDrive even if you have erased them, reformatted them, or if your memory card or JumpDrive has been corrupted*
- Scans every sector on your memory card or JumpDrive, reports any hardware errors found and repairs any file system errors detected.
- Formats and permanently deletes all files on your memory card or JumpDrive
- Install files located on your JumpDrive Photo, simply connect your JumpDrive to your computer and copy the Image Rescue Folder to your desktop.
- *Image recovery is not 100% guaranteed.
- Sustained write capability (host to flash) 1X=150KB/sec. 133X=20MB/sec.
- Start-Up Time (sleep to read/write) < 10 m/sec.
- Voltage 3.3V ? 5% or 5V ? 10%
- High Performance Read Current 65mA at 5V; 50 mA at 3.3V rms
- High Performance Write Current 65 mA at 5V; 50mA at 3.3V rms
- Length 1.433 in (36.4 mm) - Type I
- Width 1.685 in (42.80mm) - Type I
- Height 0.130 in (3.30 mm) - Type I
- Shock 50Gs @ 11ms
- Vibration 15 Gs peak to peak
- Operating temperature 0? C to 60? C
- Non-operating temperature -20? C to 85? C
- Humidity 5% to 96%
Lifetime Limited Warranty
*This product is backed by a lifetime limited customer-satisfaction warranty.