The latest disc publishing innovation from Microboards, the G3 Disc Publisher is your economical solution for producing professionally finished CDs, DVDs, or even Blu-ray Discs (optional) from the comfort of your desktop. Whether you're a garage band producing copies of your album, a church administrator producing sermons on DVD, or a wedding photographer preparing a disc of a client's photos, you'll quickly find that the advantages of the G3 Disc Publisher are numerous. With a sleek 50-disc input and fully-enclosed output bin, the G3's small footprint allows disc production to take place in even the smallest of offices or workspaces.
Write discs at top speeds with a robust combo drive (48X CD, 24X DVD, 8X Blu-ray optional). Discs drop one at a time into the recorder, using Microboards' patented gravity-fed disc singulator technology. Once recording has completed successfully, the disc is sent to the printer. Integrated HP inkjet technology produces vibrant images at up to 4800dpi using a single tri-color cartridge (GX-300-HC). One cartridge can print up to 200 full-color discs, saving you money when compared with other disc printers in the industry. Printed discs are deposited into a convenient internal output bin.
Whether you're printing one disc or fifty, the G3 makes the task effortless with included PrintWrite software?created by Microboards specifically for Microboards products, so you know it's reliable! PrintWrite is unique in its ability to provide advanced publishing options for the advanced user, all the while maintaining a simple flow for beginners. PrintWrite allows users to set up jobs and walk away, leaving the G3 to handle the workload.
Connected to a Mac or PC using a single USB 2.0 cable, the G3 will produce virtually any format of disc on a variety of operating systems.
- Printing Method - Inkjet
- Print Resolutions - 4800dpi
- Print Speed - Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Ink Types - Tri-Color HP Vivera Ink Cartridge (GX-300-HC)
- Media Types - Inkjet-printable Blu-ray, DVD, and CD
- Media Capacity - 50 discs
- Printer Driver - Mac, Windows
- Interface - Connectors - 1x USB 2.0
- Maximum Print Width - 4.7" (120mm)
- System Requirements - Computer: 3GHz Pentium 4; Intel Mac
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 2000 SP4, XP Pro SP2 (32-bit), XP Home (32-bit), Vista (32-bit); Mac OS X 10.6
- Memory: 1GB
- Hardware: USB 2.0 port
- Power Requirements - AC: 120VAC
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 18 x 9 x 16" (45.7 x 22.9 x 40.6cm)
- Weight - 19 lb (8.6kg)