Component video is the highest resolution connection between the component, S-Video, and composite mix. Component video is available on most ultimate performance TVs, DVD players, satellite receivers, and some VCRs. Component splits the video signal into three separate channels of video information for ultimate picture quality.
Get All the High Resolution Picture You Paid For
Your new DVD player, cable/satellite receiver, and TV might be more advanced than you realize. Today, most video sources and displays feature component video connections for stunning 480p progressive scan video from your favorite DVD movies.
Advanced Component Video Cable for Clear, Bright Picture from DVD Players, Cable/Satellite Receivers, and TVs
For a sharp, accurate picture from your high-resolution video components, you need an advanced video cable, not just the basic cable included "in the box" with your components. It's time to connect with Monster Cable Component Video 400CV.
Monster Patented Technologies for a Difference You Can See
Monster 400CV features advanced Monster technologies and construction, from rugged, Turbine connectors with 24k gold contacts to dual-layer shielding for improved rejection of EM and RF interference. 400CV's low-loss design ensures improved transfer of all three component video signals for a detailed picture with bright, natural color. So, whether you're watching a favorite DVD or your own home movies, 400CV makes every entertainment experience truly memorable.
- 100% aluminized Mylar foil shield plus copper braid rejects EM and RF interference for reliable video performance.
- Gas-injected dielectric for high-velocity signal transfer, even over long runs or when cable is bent.
- Multi-stranded copper center conductor with all-copper construction for lower loss and extended linear bandwidth.
- Rubber "O" ring grip allows easy connector handling.
- Split-Tip center pin for maximum contact pressure and ultra-low signal distortion