The Triton 200 gives you a full color screen, a built-in map database and, the essential easy-to-use navigation features, making it an unmatched value in its class. Magellan Triton 200 reinvents handheld GPS. Triton 200 is amazingly easy to use with a smartly designed interface and simple menus that make navigation fun and effortless. The full-color crystal clear display shows all your maps and navigation information in brilliant, easy-to-view graphics. Quickly view all your maps, locations and saved tracks and waypoints using the intuitive user interface and direct-access buttons. Unlike complicated devices that require you to scroll through screen after screen, Triton 200 gets you to the information you want in two or three clicks.
Triton is designed for precision navigation, offering the fastest GPS positioning acquisition in the industry with the SiRFstarIII chipset. An integrated high-sensitivity antenna provides reliable signal reception even in heavy cloud cover, canyons or deep woods. Built-in signal augmentation reception (WAAS/EGNOS) provides 3-meter accuracy.
Rugged and waterproof, your Triton 200 is built to withstand intense use, accidental impact and immersion in one meter of water for up to 30 minutes (IPX-7). It's ready to guide you on any adventure.
The advanced features are also easy to use. View the elevation profile for the trail ahead (or any route). See the precise time of sunrise/sunset any day of the year. Get a calculation of the best hunting and fishing time. And much more.
Triton is built on the experience of GPS users over nearly 20 years of precision positioning technology from Magellan: the first name in navigation.
Optional (Purchase of Data Cable Required):
Exclusive VantagePoint software lets you easily manage user generated content, updates and upgrades on your PC. View saved routes and tracks. Customize them for future trips or create new ones.
Add detailed maps and applications to the available memory and further enhance your navigation experience. Plus, Triton is the first handheld GPS to offer compatibility with National Geographic maps. These highly detailed nation-wide topographic maps based on USGS 1:24.000 series quads, offer seamless scalability, multi-layer overlays and much more.
- Amazing ease-of-use - Reinventing handheld GPS, simple menus, instant access buttons, intuitive scroll pad and crystal clear graphics let you navigate without the need for a Ph.D.
- Full-color 2.2" display - The large display shows maps, simple menus, navigation screens and other data in brilliant color
- Built-in maps - Basemap of the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, and Canada (major highways, city centers, bodies of water and more) plus worldwide geographic boundaries
- Compass screen - See your direction of travel, distance and position of destination, heading, bearing, speed and more on the beautiful graphic compass screen.
- 3-meter accuracy - SiRFstar III chipset and integrated multidirectional antennae offer superior GPS accuracy using the Wide Area Augmentation System (WASS)
- Access exclusive VantagePoint software - Lets you easily manage user generated content, updates and upgrades on your PC. View saved routes and tracks. Customize them for future trips or create new ones. Optional (requires purchase of Data Cable)
- Add detailed maps - Upload optional marine cartography, topographic maps, and other data including the highly-detailed and feature-packed National Geographic Maps based on USGS 1:24.000 series quads. - Optional (requires purchase of Data Cable)
|Case ||Rubber armored impact-resistant plastic, water-resistant seal, IPX-7|
|Base Map ||Built-in basemap of Contiguous U.S., Alaska, Canada and Worldwide Geographic Boundaries|
|Size ||4.65" x 2.16" x 1.22"|
|Weight ||6.6 oz (187.1 g) - w/ battery|
|Display ||2.2" (5.59cm) diagonal, QVGA (240 x 320) resolution, LED backlit|
|Memory ||10 MB|
|Antenna ||Built-in multidirectional patch|
|Keypad ||Nine direct-access keys|
|Operating Range ||14 to 140 degrees F (-10 to 60 C)|
|Receiver ||TrueFix 14 channels, WAAS/EGNOS|
|Acquisition Time ||Hot: 20 seconds, Cold: 60 seconds, Initial: 2 minutes|
|Update Rate ||Once per second|
|Accuracy ||3 to 5 meters (10 - 16 feet) - WAAS/EGNOS, < 7 meters (15 feet) - GPS only|
|Languages ||English and French|
|Source ||Two AA Batteries (not included)|
|Battery Life ||10 hours|