The M18568C-OF open-frame projected capacitive touch display fully delivers a cost-effective touch solution for OEMs and systems integrators; and you can be assured that we specifically designed it to be highly efficient and reliable. Whether you intend to incorporate this vibrant open-frame touch monitor for retail; hospitality; or industrial purposes; it is specially engineered to make your working life more streamlined than before. The M18568C-Of open-frame touch display is comprised of a long-lasting molded metal product cycle-enclosure for easy integration into other equipment or enclosures; allowing for future panels to replace it without any external adjustments required. Mimo Monitors is able to provide either projected capacitive (PCAP) multi-touch via the M18568C-OF; or no touch functionality with our equally impressive M18568-OF model. Regardless of your selection; it will be backed by our 3-year warranty on the touch panel and electronics.
Our open-frame touch monitor's crisp and powerful screen can display in either landscape or portrait orientation; depending on your preference. The comprehensive range of features included with this model includes analog and digital interfaces; multi- lingual on-screen display (OSD); VESA mounting as standard; plus included mounting brackets for those requiring front-mounted displays.
Open Frame 18.5" Wide Viewing Angle Monitor
- 1366x768 resolution LCD display with 16:9 aspect ratio; 500: 1 contrast ratio; and 300-nit brightness
- 10-point capacitive multi-touch panel; complete with 170 degree x 170 degree viewing angle.
- Windows and Linux HID support (Mac OS support coming soon)
- High quality panel with 170 degree x 170 degree viewing angle.
- Out-of-the-box front-mount and VESA mount ready (rear mount optional)
- VGA; DVI; and HDMI (via adapter) inputs; with USB for touch; as well as external AC/DC power
- Long-lasting product cycle-enclosure. Easy to swap panels out without exterior alterations due to compact design
- Schematics available upon request
- Kiosk information system
- Gaming and amusement
- Light industrial shop-floor automation
- USB extenderis ideal for those seeking to utilize one of our USB-capable displays a considerable distance away from their system. It offers powerful high-speed extension solution via a two-port USB 2.0 integrated hub. Unlike our competition; we've specially engineered our extender to utilize the Power over Twisted Pair function to power the remote side from the source side. This is a true plug-and-play product; as it doesn't require an AC power connection. Our USB extender is fully compatible with Windows; Linux; and Mac OS.
- 10 point multi-touch capacitive touch panel
- Surface treatment: Hard coating (3H); anti-glare
- Display Size: 18.5 inches
- Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 (WSVGA) LCD
- Brightness : 300cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio : 500: 1
- Viewing Angle : 89/89/89/89
- Operating Temperature : 0 to 50c
- Connections : USB; DVI; VGA; HDMI (via adapter)
- Mount : VESA-100mm; Rear Mount
- Power Consumption : 20W