Our widest-angle open frame 10.1" HDMI monitor to date; the UM-1080-OF is both beautiful and incredibly versatile. This capacitive multi-touch screen display boasts all of the features Mimo's customers have come to expect and love over the years that are staples of many of our other fantastic products. Examples include rear 4-point mounting for secure installation; full operating system support for Linux; Windows and Mac systems as well as multi-touch capability right out of the box. This powerful and intuitive system is both user-friendly and unquestionably built to last; specifically designed for widely compatible integration and system housing integration. It is also user-friendly in terms of weight; as the UM-1080CH-Of only weighs a little under 2 pounds. The capacitive multi-touch screen display is built to sport a minimalistic and sleek frame; buttressed by a long-lasting molded metal product cycle-enclosure. This means that environments with the UM-1080CH-OF open frame HDMI monitor can easily swap out displays on the fly without doing so at the expense of equipment integrity or operating efficiency.
Now HDMI Compatible
HDMI connectivity isn't just requested by our customers - it is outright expected nowadays. We at Mimo hear you loud and clear; which is why the UM-1080CH-OF features full HDMI connectivity right out of the box that; depending on the environment; is leaps and bounds ahead of USB video connectivity of monitors past. The new UM-1080CH-OF also introduces absolute efficiency; convenience and streamlining to the user experience. This display can be installed on nearly all platforms without requiring drivers; thanks to its HID-compliant touch screen combined with HDMI video connectivity. This monitor is designed to work for you; not the reverse.
This new monitor line reduces the number of required cables even further. A typical HDMI touch display requires three separate cables; but the new UM-1080CH-OF HDMI touch display requires only two cables. Not only does this simplify connectivity; but it also makes for a much more sleek and attractive installation.
Note for Mac OS users: requires additional purchase of $35 driver to activate touchscreen capability on the device.
Our plug-and-play USB extender is the perfect complement to your Mimo UM-1080CH-OF 10.1-inch display; eliminating the need for masses of tangled wires and cumbersome AC connections. Streamlined and elegant; it utilizes power-over-twisted-pair cabling so that all required connections are fed through a single cable; negating messes and making your experience as user-friendly as possible. It greatly improves the ease of deployment for USB extensions in commercial; industrial; and medical applications.
As the Mimo UM-1080CH-OF transmits only low-bandwidth touch information; many third-party USB extenders available at a lower cost will also work. However; an external AC/DC adapter (not supplied) is required in this case.
This driver is required for using the Mimo 1080C-OF with a Mac (Intel-based only) to support touchscreen functions.
- IPS Screen with nearly 180-degree viewing angles
- CE FCC RoHS
- Fully compatible with Windows Linux and Mac OS-X
- Adjustable brightness
- Rear 4 point mounting for secure installation
- Display Size: 10.1 inches
- Display Resolution: 1280 x800
- Brightness: 350cd/m
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1
- Response Time: 14ms
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50c
- Connections: High Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 258.0mm x 177.0mm x 24.1mm
- Viewing Angles: 85/85/85/85
- Power Consumption: 6 watts
- Operating temperature 0 to 50c
- Secure installation with rear 4-point mounting
- USB for touch and power; HDMI for video. Optional external power source.
- Lightweight: Weighs less than 2 pounds
- Designed for a wide array of applications including gaming; industrial input and everything in between
- Compatible with almost any HDMI source. Touch input is HID compliant and compatible with many operating systems; including Windows 7 and higher; Linux; and Mac OS
- Mechanical drawings are available upon request