This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Empower your team with a faster way to communicate. The RMU2080 on-site two-way business radio helps you communicate instantly, without missing a beat. With crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability, the RMU2080 won?t quit in high noise, harsh conditions, and high use.
The RMU2080 2 watt radio operates on 89 UHF business exclusive frequencies and is FCC Narrowband ready. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design, and versatile HTML-based customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all of your on-site business needs. Advanced features such as customized channel announcement keep your hands free, so you can focus on the task at hand. NOAA Weather Alerts automatically notify you of official weather warnings, watches and forecasts so you can prepare your workforce.
Whether you?re coordinating resources at the construction site or on the manufacturing line, the RMU2080 two-way radio is tested to last. Unleash the power of your RM series radio with accessories that are comfortable, durable and discreet to fit the way you work.
Features and Benefits
- Business-Exclusive Frequencies - Operates on 89 UHF business exclusive frequencies and features 219 PL/DPL codes, including 6 customizable codes to help ensure a clear signal.
- Enhanced Audio Quality - Powerful 1500 mW speaker ensures clear communication without distracting feedback in noisy conditions.
- Rugged Design - Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions. These radios also undergo Motorola?s exclusive Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use.
- NOAA Weather Radio with Alerts - (NWR) Channel 8 is pre-assigned to receive official National Weather Service warnings, watches, forecasts and other hazard information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Weather Channel configuration can be customized based on geographic location.
- Channel Announcement with Voice Alias - Leave your radio on your belt and know exactly what channel you are communicating on. Customize your list of channels by selecting from 16 pre-recorded work functions, such as security, customer service, cashier, etc.
- Advanced Voice Activation (VOX) - Enables hands-free operation with the use of optional accessories.
- Power and Coverage - 2 Watt UHF radio provides coverage up to 250,000 sq. ft./20 Floors
- Customer Programming Software (CPS) - CPS software provides a modern graphical user interface, allowing access to advanced features. Adding RM Series radios to your existing radios fleet is easier than ever. (CPS is available as free Internet download. Separate programming cable required.)
- Rugged Design - Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions.
- Simplified Cloning - Quickly copies settings from radio to radio when used with accessory.
- Tricolor LED Interface - Allows users to identify radio features and status.
- Disable Channel - Allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels via the customer programming software (CPS)