Motorola Remote Speaker Microhone for RDX,XTN,CLS,DTR Series
Talk and listen without reaching for your radio. Our most popular audio accessory! Motorola's 53862 Speaker Microphone allows the user attach the remote speaker microphone to a shirt collar to keep volume near your ear and mouth piece handy for quick responses. The push-to-talk button is conveniently located on the left side of the microphone as it faces you for easy access. The durable swivel spring-loaded clip on back rotates for easy use on right or left side. Coiled cable is approximately 23" long - expands to over 70".
Compatible with Motorola Spirit M and GT Series, XTN, AX, CLS and DTR Series radios.
- Allows you to talk and listen without having to un-holster your 2-way radio
- Microphone attaches to your shirt collar keeping the volume control and talking point close to your ear and mouth ensuring a quick response time
- The push-to-talk button is located on the left side of the microphone as it faces you for easier access
- The durable swivel spring-loaded clip allows for rotation allowing for use on right or left side
- The coiled cable is approximately 23" long and can expand to over 70"
- Remote speaker microphone is compatible with Motorola Spirit M and GT Series, XTN, AX, CLS and DTR Series radios
- Function: Remote Talk/Listen Device
- Button Orientation: Left Side
- Swivel Clip: Yes
- Cable Type: Coiled
- Cable Length: 23 Inches
- Max Cable Length: 70 Inches
- Fits: M,GT,XTN, AX, CLS And DTR, RDX Series