The Motorola L402C is stylish DECT 6.0 cordless / corded phone combo that features easy to use digital answering system w/ remote message access and audio memo capabilities. The corded base has 3-line backlit display, hands-free speakerphone, call waiting and caller ID. The cordless handset features DECT 6.0 technology to provide interference free communication, increased clarity and enhanced security.
The L402C requires only one phone jack and has a range of up to 160 feet indoors and 980 feet outdoors. Other features include intercom between handsets, 9 speed dial memory, 30 calls caller ID, selectable ringtones, adjustable ringer and earpiece volume control. The base is wall mountable and can operate during power outage while handset provides 12 hrs. of talktime. This model is Eco Mode and Energy Star compliant.
DECT 6.0 Technology
- 1.9GHz Corded / Cordless Phone Combo Single Line Operation Caller ID / Call Waiting Expandable Up To 5 Handsets Digital Answering System Eco-Friendly Phone
Specifications: DECT 6.0 Technology
- Interference Free Communication
- Increased Clarity / Enhanced Security
- Wider Range / Network Friendly 1.9GHz Corded / Cordless Phone Combo
- Dedicated for Cordless Phones by the FCC
- 30% Battery Life Increase Over 5.8GHz Single Line Operation Caller ID / Call Waiting Expandable Up To 5 Handsets 15 Minute Digital Answering System
- 2-Digit LCD Message Counter Eco-Friendly Phone Wall Mountable Speakerphone 3-Line Backlit LCD Display Call Privacy On / Off 30 Station Name / Number Caller ID Memory 30 Station Phone Directory / Dialer 9 Station Speed Dial Selectable Ringtones Earpiece / Ringer Volume Control Call Transfer Tone / Pulse Dialing 5 Number Redial Mute Flash Up to 12 Hours Talk Time Up To 180 Hours Standby Time Low Battery Indicator Trilingual Menu Support (English / Spanish / French)
- Time and Day Stamp
- Remote Access
- Pre-Recorded Outgoing Message
- Voice Menu