Hunters who maintain several tripod feeders for months at a time can relate to the frustration of having to lug in a ladder just to get their feeder refilled. Just think about all the human scent you leave behind by using a cumbersome ladder, which is completely unnecessary when you use the Easy-Fill Tripod Feeder. Put an end to the inconvenience! At approximately 6 feet tall, the Easy-Fill is just that - easy to fill! With easy accessibility, you can fill the feeder up from ground level.
Successful game management programs implement the use of food plots and deer feeders as a key source of supplemental nutrition when primary forage is scarce. Most often this supplemental feeding takes place in remote locations. Make your game management goals a little easier to fulfill with our Easy-Fill Tripod Feeder. Just like a traditional spin cast feeder, this tripod deer feeder casts feed so that it surrounds the area for great distribution. Holds up to 200 lbs. of feed and features an up-to-the-minute programmable timer for up to 6 different feed times a day, as well as a variable feed setting (1-20 second run time).
The timer and battery are conveniently located on the side of the hopper with a lockable flip lid for a protective casing that guards against feed and dust. Easy-Fill's feeder motor is also protected by a metal, varmint-proof cage. We've even included metal feeder feet for extra stability. Easy to assemble, easy to fill and easy to take down. Everything about this deer feeder spells easy!
- Accessibility! Easy to fill from ground level (6 feet in height)
- Plastic tapered hopper with lockable, flip lid
- 200 lb. capacity, approx. 4 months worth of feeding
- Programmable: Schedule up to 6 different feed times a day, Up-to-the-minute timer lets you precisely program start time, Customize feed amounts with variable feed setting (1-20 seconds run time)
- Built-in metal varmint guard and funnel
- Control box is easy to access and encases timer and battery away from corn dust in a locking weatherproof box.
- New Push n' Lock pole system keeps legs locked together and sturdy
- Easy one-person assembly with two-piece hopper
- Includes metal feeder feet
- Operates on one 6-volt battery (not included)