With Intuit GoPayment and the mophie Marketplace credit card reader, you have everything you need to securely process credit card payments on your iPhone. It's simple to get started. Get started in as few as 15 minutes, and begin accepting all major credit cards on your iPhone so you can get paid on the spot.
This Complete Credit Card Solution is perfect for small business owners who do business away from their office like plumbers, contractors, photographers and retailers who attend art festivals. Intuit already provides payment processing service to over 250,000 small businesses and processes in excess of $100B in transactions per year.
Offering an innovative, lightweight design complete with a soft-touch finish, the mophie Marketplace fits well in your hand and protects your iPhone from bumps and scratches. You can even charge and sync your iPhone with iTunes without removing the mophie marketplace case with the pass-through micro-USB port. It's compatible with the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS models (iPhone not included).
The Complete Credit Card Solution
Quick Transactions: Ability to process a credit card payment in three easy steps virtually anywhere, digital signatures, and e-mail or text message receipts makes the Complete Credit Card Solution the ultimate solution for mobile payment transactions.
Complete Mobile Payment Solution: Quick and easy transactions on-the-go. Process any major credit card on your iPhone with the swipe of a card.
Fully Protected: The marketplace Complete Credit Card Solution has a protective form-fitting, light-weight, low-profile design complete with a soft-touch finish.
Works with QuickBooks: Sync your account information and payment data with Intuit QuickBooks without removing the marketplace from your iPhone by using the included USB cable.
Getting Started Is Easy
Download the free Intuit GoPayment app and enjoy low merchant service rates with no set-up fees, no monthly minimums and no cancellation fees.
Set up your merchant account today by applying from the GoPayment app, by phone, or online at mophie.Intuit.com.
Begin accepting all major credit cards and manage you GoPayment account 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with your free Intuit Merchant Service Center.
Get Paid in 3 Easy Steps with GoPayment
1. Open the GoPayment App and log in to your account
2. Swipe or manually enter credit card information
3. Enter amount to be charged, scan card and have the customer sign with their finger. It is that easy
Safe Transactions, Easy Receipts
Be sure to let your customers know that their information is safe and secure. All transactions are immediately encrypted and no cardholder information is stored on the iPhone. You also have the option to send your customers receipts via text message or e-mail in addition to being able to track item sales and sync payment data with Intuit QuickBooks.
Terms and Conditions
1. Rate of 1.7% charged on all Visa and MasterCard Qualified transactions electronically authorized with credit card reader. Manually keyed transactions with AVS charged 2.7% Key-Entered Rate. Business and foreign cards, or transactions not meeting the above are charged 3.7% Non-Qual Rate. Per-Authorization fees of $0.34 charged for Non-Qual transactions. Different rates for American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB may apply. Additional transaction fees may apply. Call (888... or see mophie.Intuit.com for current information.
2. Optional feature to sync date available in supported versions of QuickBooks Pro and Premier 2009 or later. Sold separately.
3. During regular business hours Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 7 a.m. to 3 P.m. PST.
4. Subject to occasional downtime due to systems and service maintenance.
Requires Intuit GoPayment account from Intuit Payment Solutions, a registered agent of JPMorgan Chase and Westamerica bank. Approval required. Transaction and service fees apply. Requires download of GoPayment app and acceptance of terms and conditions at GoPayment website. Requires iPhone and phone service with data plan, sold separately. Transactions subject to association guidelines. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change anytime, without notice.