MAVEA Filtration at a Glance
Tap water, whilst safe to drink, may contain substances which affect its taste, smell, appearance and overall quality. MAVEA filtered water significantly reduces chlorine taste and odor making your drinking water clearer and refreshingly delicious. MAVEA filtered water:
- Makes great-tasting drinking water and beverages including, coffee and tea. Even your ice cubes look and taste better.
- Makes coffee and tea develop their full flavor
- Increases the life span of domestic appliances by reducing limescale build up
The MAVEA filtration technology is an optimal mixture of activated carbon and ion exchange resin beads that work together with the unique cartridge shape to improve water taste and reduce limescale and other contaminants (e.g. cadmium, copper, mercury, atrazine, simazine, benzene and tetrachloroethylene).
Water quality varies considerably so to ensure that your pitcher is always working well we recommend that the cartridge is changed every two months. For best results use the Smart Meter as it tells you exactly when to change your filter so there is no second guessing. The filter process takes approximately one minute.
MAVEA water filter cartridge with unique MAVEA MAXTRA filtration technology provides cleaner, great-tasting filtered water. It reduces:
- Chlorine taste and odor and limescale for a great taste of hot and cold drinks,
- Contaminants such as:
- heavy metals (like cadmium, copper, mercury),
- organic impurities (such as benzene, MTBE and tetrchloroethylene)
- pesticides (e.g atrazine or simazine) for your well being.
MAVEA water filter cartridge prolongs the lifetime of your domestic appliance by reducing limescale-build up.