With a powerful 8.0 Amp motor and 0-2,800 RPM, the 3/8" Drill has the power to perform even the toughest applications. Durability standard with an all metal gear case that protects the gears and provides superior support in high torque applications. The power and durability of Milwaukee's 3/8" Drill make it the perfect tool for metal drilling, wood drilling and fastening applications.
- Powerful 8 Amp motor for heavy duty drilling applications
- 0-2,800 RPM variable speed trigger for fast drilling in wood and metal
- Durable all metal gear case provides superior gear support in high torque applications
- Soft grip handle and 2-Finger trigger for added comfort
- Voltage 120 AC Only
- Amps 8.0
- No Load RPM 0-2800
- Chuck Type Keyless, Metal
- Wood Capacity-Flat Boring Bit 1"
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw 1-3/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit 3/8"
- Chuck Size 3/8"
- Cord Type 2-Wire
- Cord Length 8'
- Trigger Lock No
- Spindle Lock No
- Length 10.25"
- Tool Weight 4.25 lbs