The 6519-31 Sawzall Recip Saw delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 1-1/8" stroke length and a 12 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best in class ergonomics.
- Powerful12 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-3,000 SPM for high performance cutting in a variety of materials
- 1-1/8" Stroke Length: Provides maximum cutting speed
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- Counter Weighted Mechanism: Provides reduced vibration for smoother operation
- QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp: Provides fast , tool-free blade changes
- Amps 12 .0
- Stroke Length 1-1/8"
- No Load SPM 0-3,000
- Gear Protecting Clutch Yes
- Counter Weight Yes
- Clutch Yes
- Adjustable Shoe No
- Dial Speed Control No
- Length 19"
- Tool Weight 7.1 lbs