Brand new aesthetically-focused thin-depth design allows for seamless integration into any digital signage environment while maintaining the commercial ruggedness necessary for retail, education, restaurant and corporate signage.
Beyond Standard Signage
Create beautiful imagery at a cost-conscious price point with the new fully commercial NEC C Series displays. A modern and contemporary design with a mere 45mm depth and improved visual aesthetics allow for the smooth and stylish integration of these displays into any environment. These products contain full metal mechanical structures enabling them to be utilized in situations where robustness is a key factor. They also have a wide range of the latest connectivity interfaces including multiple HDMI connections and a built-in media player to allow for many avenues of displaying content. The NEC C series boasts 400 cd/m2 along with an anti glare screen that allows for efficient readability and less reflectivity of ambient light that would normally take away from the imagery on the display. These products are ideal for 24/7 digital signage in retail, education, restaurant and corporate environments.
Connectivity is located on both the bottom and side of the display to allow for
easy access regardless of orientation.
When mounting from Landscape to Portrait orientation, there is now the ability to change the orientation of the logo or remove it all together.
Blue ON LED and Ambient Light Sensor
New mechanical structure allows for sleeker LED and ambient light sensor design. Auto dimming of the LED backlights can be utilized through the ambient light sensor allowing for the brightness to change depending on the external lux in the room of installation.
NaViSet Administrator 2
This software is an all-in-one remote support solution that runs from a central location and provides monitoring, asset management and control functionality of the majority of NEC display devices and Windows computers. It is ideal for multi-device installations over arrays.
Real Time Clock and Full Scheduler
These displays have the ability to load the current date and time as well as up to 30 different schedules to run throughout the course of the week. There is also a Holiday Mode built into the scheduler that allows a user to program all holidays throughout the year and can be set so that the display does not turn on during those times.
New Key Guide function allows for easier OSD navigation when manually controlling the unit via the buttons on the back of the display by adding a graphic on the screen that directs the customer to the correct key layout in both landscape and portrait modes.
Custom Input Detect/Failover
This feature allows for the customer to prioritize up to 3 inputs so that if a primary source goes down, the display will automatically switch to whatever the customer has prioritized next.
Ultra Thin Depth
With a mere 45mm of total depth, these displays allow you to get closer to the wall than traditional display. This allows for easier installations due to a lighter chassis as well as unobtrusive mounting and easier accessability in situations where ADA compliance is of importance.
- Thin Depth: Allows for easy and unobtrusive integration into any environment
- Anti Glare Panel: Allows for less reflectivity and clear and crisp image visibility
- Bidirectional and Full External Control: Allows for easy integration into control systems
- 400 cd/m2 Brightness: Combined with full HD resolution will capture the attention of audience in almost any situation
- Integrated Media Player: Allows for audio, video or image playback via USB or SD card that is also updateable via LAN
- Failover Capabilities: Via Custom Input Detect functionality will allow peace of mind as the display will automatically switch to a secondary or tertiary source if the primary source fails
- Pair With a WMK-3255S Wall Mount: Meet ADA Compliance requirements for a thin depth signage solution
- Panel Technology: VA
- Viewable Image Size: 43"
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Supported Resolutions: 750 x 350, 720 x 400, 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 832 x 624, 1024 x 768, 1152 x 864, 1280 x 720, 1280 x 768, 1280 x 960, 1280 x 1024, 1360 x 768, 1366 x 768, 1440 x 900, 1400 x 1050, 1680 x 1050, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1080, 1920 x 1200
- Pixel Pitch: 0.49mm
- Backlight Type: LED Edge-lit
- Pixels Per Inch: 51 at native resolution
- Brightness (typical): 400cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 4000:1
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees Vert., 178 degrees Hor. (89U/89D/89L/89R) at CR greater than 10
- Response Time (Gray to Gray): 8ms
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Active Screen Area: 37.0 x 20.8 in. / 940.9 x 529.3mm
- Orientation: Landscape/Portrait
- Displayable Colors: More than 1.08 billion (8-bit+FRC)
- Horizontal (Analog/Digital): Analog: 15.625/15.734/26.97./28.125/31.5-91.1 kHz, Digital: 15.0 - 91.1 KHz
- Vertical: Analog: 24/25/30/50-85 Hz Digital: 24.0 - 85.0 Hz
- Video: Analog RGB 0.7 Vp-p/75 Ohms, Digital TMDS / DisplayPort
- Sync: Separate sync: TTL Level (Positive/Negative), Composite sync: TTL Level (Positive/Negative), Composite sync on green: (0.3Vp-p negative)
- PC Signal Compatibility: Yes
- Macintosh Compatibility: Yes
- Input Terminals: Digital: HDMI (1.4b x 3 with HDCP), DisplayPort (1.1a with HDCP), Analog: VGA 15-pin D-sub, RCA Composite, Audio: 3.5mm Mini-Jack x2, DisplayPort Audio, HDMI Audio x3, External Control: RS-232C, LAN (100Mb), 3.5mm Mini-Jack (IR Remote), USB/SD Card (Media Player)
- Output Terminals: Audio: 3.5mm Mini-Jack
Power Consumption (typical)
- On: 50W
- Max Brightness: 65W
- ECO Mode Standby: less than 0.5W
- Network Standby: 2.0W
- Input Current: 1.35A - 0.55A at 100-240V
- Bezel Width (Left/Right, Top/Bottom): 0.49in./0.49in., 0.49in./0.49in.; 12.4mm/12.4mm, 12.4mm/12.4mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): Net (with stand): 38.2 x 23.4 x 10.5 in., Net (without stand): 38.2 x 22.0 x 1.8 in. / 970.7 x 558.9 x 45.0mm
- Shipping: 44.7 x 27.7 x 6.8 in. / 1136.0 x 704.0 x 172.0mm
- Weight: Net (without stand): 27.6 lbs. / 12.5kg, Shipping: 38.6 lbs. / 17.5kg
VESA Hole Configuration Specifications
- 300 x 300mm (M6 x 4-hole)
- Operating Altitude: 9843 ft. / 3000m
- Storage Temperature: -4 - 140 degrees F / -20 - 60 degrees C
- Storage Humidity: 10 - 90 percent
- Storage Altitude: 40,000 ft. / 12,192m
- Parts and Labor, Including Backlight: 3 years
- On-Screen Key Guide
- Ethernet Control and Communication
- RS-232 Control and Communication
- Landscape/Portrait Capable
- TileMatrix (10 x 10)
- Carbon footprint meter
- 24/7 Scheduler with Real Time Clock
- Holiday Settings
- Screen saver function
- Metal rear cabinet
- Highbright/Standard/sRGB/Cinema/Custom1/Custom2 Picture Modes
- Advanced video settings (Noise Reduction, Adaptive Contrast, Telecine)
- Input labeling
- Backlight adjust
- Aspect ratio control (Normal/Full/Wide/1.1/Zoom)
- Built-in 10W x 2 speakers
- LED edge-lit backlighting
- NaViSet Administrator Compatible
- Crestron RoomView Support
- AMX Beacon
- PJLInk Support
- Anti Glare Screen
- Integrated USB/SD Card Media Player
- Custom Input Detect / Failover Options