29.8" Color 4-Megapixel Medical Diagnostic Mid-Brightness Display with LED Backlighting (FDA 510(k) approved)
The 30" NEC MultiSync MD302C4, a mid-brightness medical-grade widescreen diagnostic display, is designed for the demanding needs of healthcare professionals in medical imaging and PACS. This 4-megapixel model offers DICOM calibration, excellent uniformity, impressive dual DisplayPort connectivity and high-performance technologies such as automatic luminance control, Picture-by-Picture mode for simultaneous dual input viewing and XtraView+ for the widest viewing angles with minimal off-angle color shift.
- Superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 2560 x 1600 native resolution, 340cd/m squared brightness)
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance
- Automatic luminance control ensures consistent brightness for the life of the display
- 14-bit 3D internal programmable lookup tables (LUTs) enable precise calibration
- Digital Uniformity Control provides accurate imaging across the screen
- AmbiBright ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display's brightness based on lighting conditions
- Wide connectivity includes DisplayPort and Mini DIsplayPort, DVI-D and HDMI inputs and 2 up/3 down USB hub with DisplaySync Pro
- Digital Uniformity Compensation: Reduces screen uniformity errors and compensates for differences in color/grayscale and luminance using new signal processing circuitry.
- XtraView+: Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 178 degrees horizontally and vertically (up to 89 degrees up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
- Rapid Response: Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
- AmbiBright: Automatically adjusts the backlight depending on the brightness of ambient lighting conditions. It also tells the monitor to enter power saving mode whenever the ambient lighting falls below a predetermined value (like when lights are shut off at the end of the day), which can significantly reduce energy consumption.
- No Touch Auto Adjust: Allows the monitor to be automatically adjusted to optimal image settings when initially turned on.
- Black Level Adjustment: Automatic black level adjustment regulates grayscale images for optimal picture quality.
- Viewable Image Size: 29.8"
- ColorType: Color
- MegaPixels: 4MP
- Native Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- Pixel Pitch: 0.25mm
- Pixels Per Inch: 101 at native resolution
- Brightness (typical): 180cd/m2 calibrated/340cd/m2 max
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1000:01
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees Vert., 178 degrees Hor. (89U/89D/89L/89R) at CR greater than 10
- Response Time: 7ms
- Lookup Table: 14-bit (3D)
- Displayable Colors: 1.07 billion colors out of 4.3 trillion or 1024 shades of gray out of 4096 (10-bit DisplayPort input); 16.7 million colors out of 1.05 billion color palette or 256 shades of gray out of 4096 (DVI-D input)
- Horizontal (Analog/Digital): 31.5-98.7 kHz (Digital only)
- Vertical: 30-87 Hz
- Input/Output Terminals, Digital: DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D
Power Consumption (typical)
- On: 87W
- Power Savings Mode: 1.9W
- Net (with stand): 27.1 x 18.4-24.3 x 11.9 + 0.2 in. / 688.3 x 466.4-616.4 x 301.6 + 4.8mm
- Net (without stand): 27.1 x 17.6 x 3.2 + 0.2 in. / 688.0 x 446.8 x 82.0 + 4.8mm
- Net Weight (with stand): 37.5 lbs. / 17.0 kg
- Net Weight (without stand): 23.6 lbs / 10.7 kg
VESA Hole Configuration Specifications
- Operating Temperature: 41-95 degrees F / 5-35 degrees C
- Operating Humidity: 20-80 percent
- Operating Altitude: 16,404 ft. / 5000m
- Storage Temperature: -4-140 degrees F / -20-60 degrees C
- Storage Humidity: 10-85 percent
- Storage Altitude: 40,000 ft. / 12,192m
- EN 60601-1
- US Mercury Regulations
- SB50 (California)
- PC Recycle
- CEL Grade 2
- DIN V 6868-57
- FDA 501(k) pending
Limited Warranty (parts and labor, including backlight)
- 5 years with Advanced Overnight Exchange, backlight limited to 17k hours at 180 cd/m squared and native white
- DICOM GSDF calibrated
- Digital Uniformity Correction
- GammaComp MD QA software
- Analog/digital CableComp
- Height-adjustable stand