Keep your many Wi-Fi devices streaming effortlessly with AC Wi-Fi technology that delivers the speed; range; and reliability you need. Avoid wireless interference with simultaneous Dual Bands. Play games on your tablet. Listen to tunes on your smartphone. View movies on your media player. Whatever you want to do; you're covered.
Everything you need for a fast; fast; fast connected home. Next generation 11ac Wi-Fi with dual band technology provides whole home coverage with Gigabit wired connections.
Got range? Homes come in all shapes and sizes and R6220 Smart Wi-Fi Router provides Wi-Fi coverage no matter where you connect in your home.
There's nothing more frustrating than lost connections! With Netgear's advanced features and best-in-class technology; you'll reduce interference and enjoy more reliable Wi-Fi connectivity.
With Netgear; sharing across your network is fun and easy; anything from accessing stored photos and music to wireless printing.
Ease of Use
Start enjoying your new device faster than ever. Netgear wants to make sure installation and management is simple and easy; so you can connect quickly & make sure you stay that way!
Maintain high security across your network to help ensure your privacy & family is safe while online. Whether it's preventing phishing or just limiting access for kids and guests; Netgear has you covered.
- Channel Bonding technology delivers fast
- Compatible with current and next generation Wi-Fi devices
- Download and upload speeds up to 340 Mbps
- Get connected without a service call
- Eliminate monthly rental fees
- IPv6 next generation Internet addressing support
- Netgear genie app enjoy more of your connected home
- Wi-Fi Technology: 802.11ac Dual Band Gigabit
- Wi-Fi Performance: AC1200 Wi-Fi(300 Mbps + 867 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi Range: Large homes
- Wi-Fi Band: Simultaneous dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Number of Ethernet Ports: Five (5) 10/100/1000 (1 WAN and 4 L?N) Gigabit Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology
- Number of USB Ports: 1 USB 2.0 port
- Security: Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2-PSK); Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall); Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention; Free custom URL using Netgear Dynamic DNS service
- Processor: 880 MHz processor
- Memory: 128 MB flash and 128 MB RAM
- Dimensions: 239.65 x 181.45 x 40.6 mm (9.43 x 7.14 x 1.59 in)
- Weight: 385 g (0.84 lb)
- Standards: One (1) USB 2.0 port; IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz; IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5.0 GHz; Five (5) 10/100/1000 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 8; 7; 10; Vista; XP; 2000; Mac OS; UNIX; or Linux; Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0; Firefox 2.0; Safari 1.4; or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher; Use laptop with 2x2 300 Mbps adapter like Centrino 6205/6235; 3x3 450 Mbps adapter like Centrino 6300/5300; or 802.11ac adapter like Netgear A6200 for maximum performance