4 Channel 960H Video Security Kit with 500GB Hard Drive and 4 Hi-Resolution Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
Night Owl's P-45-4624N is a 4 Channel 960H DVR/ 4 Camera Security System that comes complete with everything you need for an easy to use yet advanced video security system for your home or office. The P-45-4624N system is accessible from your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or MAC, so you can connect to the DVR directly from your favorite mobile device to view your camera feeds. With Smartphone and Tablet PC compatibility, the P-45-4624N provides true 24/7 video security day or night, from any remote location.
4 Channel 960H Video Security Kit Key Features
4 Channel DVR
- Pre-installed 500 GB Hard Drive
- 960H Recording Resolution (960 x 480)
- Smartphone, Tablet, PC and Mac Compatible
- Motion Activated Recording
- Real-time Email Alerts sent directly to your mobile device
- Recorded Video is Time and Date Stamped for official use
- Control Management Software (CMS) included, for viewing multiple cameras on one screen (up to 64 channels at once)
4 Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
- 600 TV Lines Resolution
- 50 ft. of Night Vision
- 60 ft. of Cable per Camera Included
Need a security system that's fully integrated with your Smartphone? There's an App for that! Unlike most security systems in the marketplace, the P-45-4624N system does not require the user to connect to a PC in order to access the DVR. The P-45-4624N security system comes with our Night Owl Lite Application for Android and Apple Devices, providing seamless integration with a Smartphone or Tablet PC. Now you can view your cameras directly from your favorite mobile device, no matter where you are. With Night Owl's Smartphone integration you can easily monitor your security system while on the go! The following Smartphones and Tablet PCs are supported:
- iPhones (iPhone OS 3.0 or above)
- Android (Android Version 1.5 or above)
- Android Operating System
PC and MAC connectivity with free CMS Software
Not a Tablet or Smartphone user? No problem! The P-45-4624N system is also accessible over the internet via PC and MAC computers, for seamless recording and management of video. The included Control Management Software (CMS) for PCs gives you the ability to monitor multiple locations on one computer screen (the CMS software supports up to 64 channels, installed at one or multiple locations).
Motion Activated Recording with Real Time Email Alerts
Motion activation allows you to record only when necessary, and makes it easy to find important footage during video playback. This will save you time and conserve hard drive space. Enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered. An easy to use motion detection mask allows you to block out areas with normal movement, so that the camera will detect and record motion only in the exact areas you want it to.
Motion Activated Email Alerts
When a camera detects movement, the P-45-4624N sends you a real time email alert directly to your Smartphone or Tablet. The automatic email alert will send you an image attached of the motion detected recording.
5 times larger than CIF and over 33% larger than D1, 960H is the perfect resolution to fit your widescreen TV or monitor. 960H allows you to record at a resolution of 960 by 480 horizontal TV lines, so images are crisper and clearer than both CIF and D1. This new standard was designed to fit the most recent monitors and TV's. With 960H recording and HDMI output, you will clearly see the difference.
Simple Point and Click Interface
The P-45-4624N DVR comes equipped with a state of the art, easy to use interface. Just point and click to access any of the DVR features. A USB mouse and a remote control are both included.
Connects Directly to your TV or Monitor via HDMI
The P-45-4624N DVR easily connects to your TV for instant viewing and comes equipped with 3 video outputs so you can connect multiple TVs. For your convenience we have included a 6 ft. HDMI cable. In addition to being able to connect directly to your TV, this DVR also comes equipped with VGA & RCA output jacks to connect directly with any computer monitor or TV with a VGA/ RCA input (Cables not included)
600 TV Line Cameras with Facial Recognition
The 4 included indoor/outdoor cameras display hi-resolution images day or night with an advanced 600 TVL sensor that provides up to 50 ft. of facial recognition.
Night Vision up to 50 ft. Away in Complete Darkness
The cameras are equipped for night vision up to 50 ft. away in complete darkness and produce a clear, crisp image day or night.
Ez Return Process
We believe that a consumer should never have to pay any shipping charges or fees for a faulty part. That is why we have designed an EZ return process where a consumer never has to pay freight for any parts covered under our warranty either sending back to us or back to them. No hidden fees and no shipping costs, it's that simple. For more detailed information, please visit our terms & conditions.
Professional Installation Services
This kit comes packaged with all the cables and accessories you will need to install yourself. Don't have the time to install the system yourself? Night Owl will offer installation services throughout the continental US via InstallerNet.
All Night Owl security products come with real 24/7 phone and web support 365 days a year in English and Spanish completely free of charge for every user. Rest assured you can reach us anytime and day.
No Monthly Fees
Night Owl does not charge any Monthly Fees to access your DVR over the internet or from your Smartphone/Tablet PC
- BNC: 4 channels
- BNC: 1 channels
- VGA: 1 channels
- HDMI: 1 channels
- RCA: 2 channels
- RCA: 2 channels
- RJ45, 10M/100M
- TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DDNS, PPPOE, UPNP
PC/MAC Computer Compatibility / Internet Viewing
- PC: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 - IE 7 or above & Google Chrome
- MAC: Mac OS X 10.6 and above - Safari 5.0 and above
Control Management Software
- PC: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 - Video Client / Surveillance Client
- MAC: Mac OS X 10.6 and above - Surveillance Client
# of Users - Software
- 3 Simultaneously
Mobile Phone / Tablet PC Compatibility
- iOS / iPad: iOS 3.0 or above - Night Owl Lite
- Android / Pad: Android Ver. 1.5 or above - Night Owl Lite
# of Users - Smartphone
- 1 Simultaneously
Camera (CM-624N - 4 Cameras)
TV Lines of Resolution
- 600 TVL
- 1/4" Color
Lens mm / Viewing Angle
- 6.0mm (42 degrees Field of View)
- 640 x 480
IR Cut Filter
Length of Night Vision
- Up to 50 ft.
Number of LEDs
- 0 Lux
Length of Cable
- 60 ft. per camera
Type of Cable
- Power / Video = 28 AWG
Maximum Run Length of Cable
- 180 ft.
- IP-65 (Weatherproof)
- DC 12V, 1500mA
- 110 / 220
- -14 degrees F to 122 degrees F
- 3.25" x 2.25" x 2.0"
Power Consumption Per Camera
- Less than or equal to 3W
- HDMI / VGA: 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1440 x 900, 720p, 1080p
- BNC: 704 x 480
- Quad, Single Channel, Auto-switch and Hidden
Recording & Playback
Recording Frame Rate
- 1 CH Maximum: 960H / CH - 30 Recording - 30 Playback
- 1 CH Maximum: D1 / CH - 30 Recording - 30 Playback
- 1 CH Maximum: HD1 / CH - 30 Recording - 30 Playback
- 1 CH Maximum: CIF / CH - 30 Recording - 30 Playback
- 4 CH Maximum: 960H / CH - 19 Recording - 19 Playback
- 4 CH Maximum: D1 / CH - 28 Recording - 22 Playback
- 4 CH Maximum: HD1 / CH - 30 Recording - 30 Playback
- 4 CH Maximum: CIF / CH - 30 Recording - 30 Playback
- 960 H @ 690 x 480
- D1 @ 704 x 480
- HD1 @ 704 x 240
- CIF @ 352 x 240
- Motion Activated, Continuous and Time Schedule
- By Event and Date
- Multi-Channel (1/4)
- 1 x 2 TB (500 GB Pre-Installed)
- USB 2.0 (USB Keys, USB HD)
- DC 12V/2A
DVR Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 11.8" x 9.9" x 2.4"
- 40 degrees F to 110 degrees F
- English, French, Spanish