Unlike other security systems, the Night Owl S Series Security Solution allows you to maintain your mobile lifestyle while enjoying peace of mind knowing that your home, family, business and/or employees are safe and secure. Night Owl's S4-4245-NHD is an advanced 4 channel complete security solution with 4 indoor/outdoor cameras that is fully controllable on your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac. With motion activated push notifications, email alerts and easy Smartphone access, this Night Owl system gives you true 24/7 video security day or night no matter where you are located in the world.
Our Sophisticated Night Owl Pro Application (App) allows you to:
S4-4245-NHD Key Features:
Smartphone and Tablet Connectivity via Night Owl PRO App
All Night Owl S Series DVRs come with our free Smartphone and Tablet
app called "Night Owl Pro". This free Apple (iOS) and Android accessible app allows you to access multiple DVRs and view multiple cameras at once.
S Series DVRs can also be viewed over select 3G/4G Smartphones.
PC/MAC Connectivity via Control Management Software "Night Owl View"
Don't have a Smartphone or Tablet? All S Series DVRs are accessible over the internet via PC and Mac computers using the included Control Management Software, "Night Owl View."
Free Night Owl DDNS Server:
No need to pay for a static IP, all Night Owl DVR systems come with free use of the Night Owl secure DDNS server. The Night Owl DDNS server will allow any user with a Dynamic IP Address (IP always changing) to easily access their DVR.
Professional Digital Video Recorder (DVR):
Night Owl Setup Wizard
Configuring your DVR for the first time does not need to be complicated. Since every user requires a unique configuration for their security system Night Owl has launched an easy to use quick Setup Wizard. The Setup Wizard will automatically launch upon the initial startup of your DVR and walk you through the crucial steps of setting up the DVR properly. The only thing worse than not having a security system is having a system not configured properly.
Easy Connection to your TV or Monitor
The DVR easily connects to your TV or monitor for instant viewing. The DVR is equipped with 2 RCA and 1 VGA video outputs so you can connect multiple TVs or monitors. For your convenience, we have included a 6 foot VGA cable.
Real Time Motion Activated Recording with Email Alerts
The enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered. An easy motion detection mask allows you to block out areas with constant movement, such as roads or trees. This feature also will send you a real time email alert with an image attachment or push notification to your Smartphone or Tablet when the cameras detect movement.
Recording Modes/Playback Options
The DVR can be set to record manually, event/motion, and/or continuously. Each individual camera can have a unique setting by record options, date and time. Easily find and playback your security footage by searching a specific channel by date or time, or all 4 channels simultaneously.
Easy to Use Interface
This DVR comes equipped with a state of the art, easy to use icon based interface. All you need to do is point and click to access any of the features of the DVR. The interface is very user friendly and comes equipped with both a USB mouse and remote control. Utilizing H.264 compression this system is expandable with a 2TB 3.5" security SATA hard drive (no hard drive included).
420 TV Line Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
The included 4 indoor/outdoor cameras offer 420 TV lines of resolution. See clear crisp images both day and night. Each camera comes equipped with a 42 degree viewing angle lens and a poly-aluminum indoor/outdoor housing. The 3-axis vandal proof cabling system keeps the cameras wiring secure from vandals.
50FT of Night Vision
Each camera comes equipped with the ability to view images at night up to 50FT away. The included LEDs allow for an impressive image at night. In addition, Night Owl has included 60FT of cable per camera.
24/7 Phone and Web Support
All Night Owl security products come with real 24/7 phone and web support 365 days a year in English and Spanish completely free of charge for every user. Rest assured you can reach us anytime and day.
Footnotes and Disclaimers:
- Recording capacity may vary. Based on a 500GB hard drive, using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera. (No hard drive included)
- Internet and cell phone access requires a router, Windows operating system, IE 6 or higher and a broadband internet connection. May require a free firmware update.
- The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone, iPad, and Android running on 3G/4G Smartphones. Also accessible on Tablets listed above. Push notifications currently available on IOS.
- Night vision range up to 50FT under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
- Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -14 degrees Farenheit or above 122 degrees Farenheit . These cameras are weather resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
- Audio Cameras not included.
- Night Owl Pro App is a free download compatible with Apple and Android Smartphones and Tablets only.
- Night Owl does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the internet and Smartphone. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
- Night Owl Pro App and CMS software compatible with Night Owl ADV, PRO, ELITE, S, WM, and BJ series only.
Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws.
When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state and locality.