Condition: This product was discovered to be Initially defective and has been refurbished by the manufacturer.
This REFURBISHED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product. The World's First Micro Lens with Silent Wave Motor and VR. Nikon's 105mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor lens is designed for outstanding close-up and general photography. It's the world's first micro lens with Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Vibration Reduction (VR). SWM provides automatic focusing that is fast and quiet, and Nikon's VR II technology allows for sharper images in handheld close-up photography, expanding versatility. Nano-Crystal Coat and ED Glass Elements enhance overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations. Internal Focusing (IF) facilitates a non-rotating front lens element, making use of circular polarizing filters and Nikon's R1C1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System more convenient. Engineered for Nikon Digital and 35mm SLR Cameras.
- Designed for outstanding close-up and general photography
- Provides Continuous Focusing from Infinity to Life-Size (1:1), offering extra working distance in demanding conditions
- New VR II Vibration Reduction offers the equivalent of shutter speeds up to four steps faster (at near infinity to 1/3x shooting). This provides sharper images in hand-held close-up photography and expands versatility
- High Resolution and High Optical Performance with Nano-Crystal Coat and ED Glass Elements enhances overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations, contributing to improved contrast and resolution performance
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto-focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject working distance through the focus range
- Non-Rotating Front Design is convenient for use with circular polarizing filters and the R1C1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System
- Specifically Engineered for Both Nikon Digital and 35mm SLR Cameras, ensuring high quality and high performance for all photographers - from amateurs to professionals
Focal length: 105mm
Maximum aperture: f/2.8
Minimum aperture: f/32
Lens construction: 14 elements in 12 groups (with 1 ED glass element and 1 Nano Crystal Coat-deposited lens element)
Picture angle: 23 degrees at 20 ft. (15 degrees at 20 ft. with Nikon DX format)
Attachment size: 62mm
Dimensions (approx.): 3.3 x 4.5 in. (83 x 116mm)
Weight (approx.): 27.9 oz (790g)
105mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor Lens
62mm Snap-on front lens cap
Rear lens cap
Flexible lens pouch
Nikon USA 90 Day Refurbished Warranty