An all-in-one lens that does it all
When your inspiration knows no limits, you need a lens that can keep up - one that can shoot a beautiful sunset as easily as a nesting bird; the entire team as easily as a close-up of your favorite player. Meet the 1 NIKKOR 10-100mm f/4.0-5.6 VR, a compact all-in-one zoom lens that delivers the benefits of a wide-angle and standard lens plus the high-powered zoom of a telephoto. Wherever your Nikon 1 adventures take you, the 1 NIKKOR 10-100mm f/4.0-5.6 VR will be ready to capture the views.
10x telephoto zoom makes a wide range of shots possible
With the 1 NIKKOR 10-100mm f/4.0-5.6 VR on your Nikon 1, you'll be able to capture all the sights that inspire you. Zoom all the way out to 10mm (27mm equivalent on 35mm format) for a wider view that's great for group photos, landscapes, architectural shots and more. Zoom in halfway and frame a great portrait, or zoom all the way in to 100mm (270mm equivalent) for amazing close-ups of nature, sports, concerts and more.
Telephoto zoom power with Vibration Reduction for sharp, clear images
The 1 NIKKOR 10-100mm f/4.0-5.6 VR packs enough zoom power to capture stunning close-ups of faraway subjects, opening exciting new shooting opportunities—birding, concerts, sporting events, graduations and so much more. The 1 NIKKOR 10-100mm f/4.0-5.6 VR includes Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization to keep your shots sharp; 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for accurate color; 3 Aspherical Lens Elements (AS) and 3 High Refractive Index (HRI) lens elements for superior contrast and color, as well as its compact construction.
Compact, lightweight size is a great fit for your Nikon 1 camera
Like all 1 NIKKOR lenses, the 1 NIKKOR 10-100mm f/4.0-5.6 VR is designed to be a compact, well-balanced match to your Nikon 1 camera. Fully collapsed, the lens is just 2.7-inches in length—for telephoto zoom power in an extra small package! Comfortably bring your Nikon 1 and 1 NIKKOR 10-100mm f/4.0-5.6 VR wherever you go.
- Vibration Reduction - A Nikon in-lens technology that improves image stability by automatically compensating for camera shake. Lenses that offer VR will feature the abbreviation VR on the lens barrel.
- AS - AS stands for Aspherical lens elements. This type of lens utilizes non-spherical surfaces on either one or both sides of the glass in order to eliminate certain types of lens aberration.
- HRI - HRI stands for High Refractive Index Lens. With a refractive index of more than 2.0, one HRI lens can offer effects equivalent to those obtained with several normal glass elements and can compensate for both field curvature and spherical aberrations.
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass - An optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction of chromatic aberrations.
- IF Lens - A NIKKOR lens in which only the internal lens group shifts during focusing. These lenses will be designated with the abbreviation IF on the lens barrel.