Condition: This product was discovered to be Initially defective and has been refurbished by the manufacturer.
This REFURBISHED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
The WR-T10 is a Wireless Remote Controller that is designed to work with the WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller (transceiver) to wirelessly control the shutter release on Nikon D-SLRs. The WR-T10/WR-R10 units use radio frequencies to communicate; by pairing together a WR-T10 and one or more WR-R10 units.
- Photographers can use the WR-T10 to simultaneously release the shutter on multiple cameras that have a WR-R10 unit attached and have been paired with the WR-T10.
- Three radio frequency channels are available for use, to prevent interference when multiple pairings or photographers are shooting in one location.
- Range (line of sight) from the WR-T10 to WR-R10s is 66 feet (20 meters).
- An unlimited number of cameras with a paired WR-R10 unit attached can be controlled by the WR-T10 unit.
- Useful for triggering the shutter remotely when using slower shutter speeds, to prevent camera movement.
- Channels (Frequency): 5 ch (2.425 GHz), 10 ch (2.450 GHz), 15 ch (2.475 GHz)
- Number Of Channels: 3
- Range: WR-T10, WR-R10: approx. 20 m (66 ft), WR-T10, WR-R10 with WR-A10 Adapter: approx. 50 m (164 ft)
- Directivity: Unaffected
- Interference Prevention: Pairing
- Live View/Movie Operation (Available only with the cameras that have been released since the D4)
- Continuous Shooting
- Shutter-Release Button: Half pressing, full pressing available
- Fn Button: Possible to switch (Available only with some of the models that have been released since the D4) the function assigned to an Fn button